Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may well be that it is Louisa who is back in custody, but just to cover all the bases, Lulu's most recent post may indicate an interesting 28 days ahead.

I dont know what kind of sneezes or orgasms this person has, but my lIVeD ExPEriEnCE is different.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Absolute demonic energy coming from those tweets.

I would not be happy to be tweeted about in this way at all if I was bubble buddy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I dont know what kind of sneezes or orgasms this person has, but my lIVeD ExPEriEnCE is different.
Christ! Next time I hear someone sneeze I'm going to ask if they want a cigarette and a little rest.
'Bless you' seems rather inadequate now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Riddle me this, when she says (just now) about a picture of food:

Sorry for crap picture, had to do it under the stairs in a hurry but you get the general gist

Most people just take pics of their food at the table, right? I know she's a cook-for-a-job-or-whatever, but she can take under stairs pictures of the things she is testing - why does she have to let their food go cold when she's cooking with a bubble buddy (BBFF). Just take a reasonable picture in a normal place! Even on your lap! Goddamnit!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ooh she’s a snarky cow isn’t she?!
“I’d be fine with this btw in this instance x” (tempted to suggest this one as a thread title, it’s SO passive aggressive)

“Oh the irony 👀

👅 < UGH

bleeping up jacket spud though. What a dweeb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So that's how she makes her recipies they are all actually fuckups in the kitchen and she rolls with it.

Finally I understand her methods cheers m'dears.

Yes I can see it now, her sitting in an interview.

Interviewer: so how did you come up with this.?

Her: well I wanted to make a beef stew and well... I ended up with a ice cream sundae. At first I was like duck, but then I decided I really thought it worked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have been cooking since I could reach the counter and I told my partner I will not teach them to cook because one of us will end up with a knife in their hand (hint: it won’t be me). I cannot imagine someone like Jack giving me cooking instructions. I would put her right in that shared skip. I will echo everyone else, how the duck do you burn potatoes that literally require you to put them in the oven and wait??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolute demonic energy coming from those tweets.

I would not be happy to be tweeted about in this way at all if I was bubble buddy.
Why does Louisa have to be in a bubble with Jack? I thought the idea was for someone who is vulnerable and lives alone to have support. Surely if Jack is in the vulnerable group, as she has insisted, then having someone in your home that travels to and from London is really not a good idea.

I don't know why I am putting this here, we have all seen her list of covid support groups that she thinks are legal. She can meet with whomever she wants and make excuses as to why it is OK. Louisa is just an enabler.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Can someone create some kind of Twitter bot that just says TMI every time she gives us TMI, or until it spontaneously combusts? Everything from her personal living arrangements to unnecessary detail about the location of everything she ever does is TMI. I don't think anyone knows as much about any aspect of my personal circumstances as the whole of the world knows about all of hers. And I can overshare like a good 'un.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i thought she hated kale so much that she had to mince it, dry it and sprinkle it over food as the world's most ineffective herb?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How long would you have to leave a baked potato in the oven to duck it up? It's not a baked alaska, there is no precise timing involved. 🤦🏼‍♀️

PS Anyone who feels sorry for Louisa: remember all the tit Jack has done since SHE LEFT. The fake black eye. The ouchy mouth drama. The kitten. The constant lies and grifting. duck me, she must really know how to use that drawer full of cocks if Louisa sees all of that and still comes back!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.