Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Jack she seems to have made herself a spokesperson for autism ever since she recently, uh, ~discovered~ it as one of her many possible diagnoses (she's claimed to have all sorts including teenage ME which she managed to somehow grow out of).
She sounds an absolute delight!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I make it with water! Soak it overnight and the texture is lovely and creamy.

Only two sentences to describe my technique...I'm no Jack, eh.
That’s not a bleeping recipe! Where are the pointless endless adjectives? Where is the story about how you happened upon this one sunny morning when, after a night of dopamine hits fitful sleep, you stomped down the stairs passage to find nothing but oats and a tap at your disposal? Where’s the pathos?
PS “I’m no Jack” needs to be at the top of any CV in the future. 😁

That’s what I thought too...what 19 yo buys themselves Wedgewood??
A 19 yo MAVERICK!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I suspect Cooper has been hiding behind the Wedgewood shelf since last night.
JM wanting a ban and being all radical is a sign that she has cocked up again by not keeping him in. Her mistakes covered up.

Reactions: 13
She’s obviously still dinosaur snoozing as she hasn’t replied to any tweets, and we know she spends every waking hour on twitter

Good to see Cooper’s alleged disappearance didn’t cause a sleepless night

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m still reeling at her suggestion to make tinned chicken in white sauce into a curry 🤦🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s obviously still dinosaur snoozing as she hasn’t replied to any tweets, and we know she spends every waking hour on twitter

Good to see Cooper’s alleged disappearance didn’t cause a sleepless night
Yes, and I don’t believe her son was there either. Otherwise she’d be up for the school run, and on Twitter with her drivel. Her and Cooper are no doubt dino-ing together under some John Lewis covers she found in a puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet she reports that he has been found only with a long delay only to worry people.

Reactions: 19
She's up and faving things on twitter just choosing not to update her squiggles about Cooper.

ETA ah here we go

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 10.07.21.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolute rubbish. In my humble opinion.

My cat went AWOL, my twitter was "find X" for three months. I made a missing poster and posted it every 3 hours. I used local hashtags and tweeted local businesses, residents, the lot.

She could have all of Southend looking for him if she wanted.

Reactions: 35
Coven registering for fortune telling enterprise as I type.
*whispering* "I see more lies coming..."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, I've never done a food hygiene course but what page of the book is not dropping things you stick up your nose into a drawer of clean cutlery?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
she completed the morning grunk then. bet she's gonna be too exhausted to do letdown time this afternoon. or will indeed sleep right through it :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.