Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh isn't she a kooky little pixie? Scampering off to buy snacks for strangers instead of sending out the postcards that people paid for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm not being flippant when I say this - is she having a breakdown? This is seriously worrying behaviour even in Jack-land. 😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Ok, apologies, me again...

Was the pig person Jack in disguise?!! This makes me sad, I genuinely thought they were an eccentric pig farmer!!

I have missed so much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'm not being flippant when I say this - is she having a breakdown? This is seriously worrying behaviour even in Jack-land. 😕
IMO she’s just absolutely delirious to have access to Louisa’s income once more while grifting a couple of grand a month from Patreon alone. This is her dream.

Happiest 100th thread, tragic little hausfrauen and hausherren - I sometimes feel in my industry although I’m screaming into a void when talking about discourses of poverty etc. You’ve made me feel so much better knowing that I don’t just share a hatred of Jack with far right cranks, but a community of smart, funny, empathetic people.

Now where’s our telegram from the Queen? We pay for your palace, now send us our congratulations, Liz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I've sent 28 emails today (yes i just counted my sent items) does this make me employee of the century in jack-land? In real life I've actually been procrastinating a fair amount, in my line of work 28 by 2.30 is actually pitiful...best duck off and do some work
One day last week I received 40 phone calls, I lost count of the emails and texts, don’t they understand I'M BUSY! or I would be if they left me alone to do my job 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jack singing along à la Sainsbury's CEO Mike Coupe

I'm in the money
I've trapped my honey
I've got her money so I'll string her along.
The sky is sunny
I've boiled the bunny
I've feigned depression, I was faking all along.
I think it's funny
How y'all gave me money
I'll spend it, won't save it, and laze about all day long.

ETA, sorry for giving anyone an earworm. I can't get this out of my head now. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine joking with a total stranger on twitter and she goes and buys you a Twix and then demands your address 🥴 - totally normal, absolutely the most normal behaviour ever.
Benevolent Jack is covering for Can’t Fulfill My Obligations Jack.

Ok, apologies, me again...

Was the pig person Jack in disguise?!! This makes me sad, I genuinely thought they were an eccentric pig farmer!!

I have missed so much.
Omg what?!?! Really?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.