Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe I joined this cabal on page 17 of thread 1 on or around 23 March, and I've read every bloody word of all 99 and a bit threads! Still on a permanent grunk as usual but thought I'd just celebrate with a piss and a sandwich...amazing work Frauen und Herren...xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
such a shiiiiit selection of snacks too
Come on now, pickled onion Monster Munch is the TITS. Second only to beef. I agree the rest are fully shite.

Afternoon Fraus! I think this thread recap was probably my favourite ever ever ever. Thanks @Pocahontas 🙂

I knew that something must have happened after so many pages! Louisa is back in the crappy rented bungalow. Well I never. My money is on her leaving at Christmas after a SEVERE bout of food poisoning.

The only upside to all this is (fingers crossed) less squiggles getting taken for a Patreon ride.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Jack: Free chocolate to one and all! There’s no catch! Just remember this act of generosity when I’m lying on the kitchen floor in despair again with no butter. Choose anything you want, anything, my pretties! I will fulfil your heart’s desire with chocolate!

Follower: Would love a jar of paprika, cheers love.

View attachment 300541
Can you send me all the wispa golds pls? My address is Jay-cloth Cow, Cowland, London, England, the UK, The World, The Universe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I still don't think she moves in permanently now, would be insane to give up where she is living now.
Yep, the food bill will go up if you move another vegetarian, carnivore or whatever in. But she will not be the one who pays for it all!!

Reactions: 17
Are we absolutely certain that all those squiggles who requested chocolate from the shop are real?! I wouldn't put it past Jack to have been messaging herself on a load of alt accounts and then bought herself a pile of treats...
I'll take my tin foil hat off now...

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Jack: Free chocolate to one and all! There’s no catch! Just remember this act of generosity when I’m lying on the kitchen floor in despair again with no butter. Choose anything you want, anything, my pretties! I will fulfil your heart’s desire with chocolate!
I really thought you were going with the Child Catcher vibe from Chiity Chitty Bang Bang, but Jack with patreon subs instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohh if only I could ask what I could do with a load of Wispa golds, Lion bars and Monster Munch. I’d bet they’d make a lovely curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.