Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
so they made 3 incredibly simple recipes, jack the pro cook still managed to fuck up a JACKET POTATO and somehow it's louisa's fault because she was a slow learner 🙄

Togarashi is literally bought in a little plastic bottle so basically she fried some mushrooms and sprinkled some on top?

totally agree @Veronicaaa, jack really creeped me out in thread 31 because her way of writing was so similar to my narc ex. so many red flags!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
So she is implying she is trans. What exactly has she, or is she, transitioning from to? Transitioning infers going from one state to another. She says that she transitioned from female to non binary, but has since referred to herself on many occasions as a woman. That then denotes that she has de transitioned back to her former gender. She calls herself a lesbian, you cannot be a lesbian unless you are a woman, it is the very definition of lesbian. So therefore she has reverted to her previous gender, de transitioned.

It is all too much even for me to understand, and I have spent all my adult life since the 60's involved in LGBT+issues. She makes a mockery of gender non-conformity and gender dysphoria. It is all a dress up game to her. Putting a dress on one day and a shirt on the next does not make you non binary. I know many women that wear traditionally male gendered clothing, but they still define themselves as women. Likewise men that wear womens clothes. Gender is not a dress up game. I hate her for it as she gives right wing bigots the ammunition to attack LGBT+ people.

I haven't expressed myself well in this post, but she makes me so angry I find it difficult to put into words. She is dangerous to the very community she pretends to be a part of.
I am always very very careful when talking about gender stuff - not blowing my own trumpet at all but I studied gender and wrote my dissertation on gender issues in education under one of the leading scholars in the field at University, and still would never try and insert myself in any kind of debate as although I have studied it I haven't lived it. One of my good friends is trans though, and the abuse they get day to day is sickening - and Jack’s trans phase is one of the main things that turned me from being a fan. My friend detests her and says she is incredibly damaging to the cause - the whole lesbian vs trans argument is one i don't even want to touch but she makes me so angry when she tries to insert herself into trans stuff. Rant over and I really apologise if I said anything insensitive on this subject

• Heart

kachoochoo

VIP Member
and now this in my book! 😮 I'm getting really creeped out and this book is creepy enough anyway!

20201105_143553.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

SoulRebel

VIP Member
Have we seen this gem before? Ruby T interviews dear Jackie. In this particular gem we learn that Jackie learned all about curing meats working at a supermarket counter.

“I look back and nearly all of my early jobs were in food,” she recounts. “Darren at Debenhams taught me how to cook an egg on the hot plate, and at the supermarket I worked at, I was on the cheese and ham counter for a while. My god, that was fun. I learned loads about cheese and curing meats.”

ETA apologies for the overuse of gem. I'm tired.
Screenshot_20201105-210902_Samsung Internet.jpg

More cutlery, @MancBee!
While we are enjoying our centennial thread please can I just thank the mods on here. I did a silly last night and was upset with Jack scamming pensioners and people on benefits giving her their money for fuck all. You were very kind.

• Heart

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Just for info louisa as I know you read here, after I heard about you hiding 'that man's' books and giggling about it, wherever I go I look for Jack's to try and do the same.

However I'm happy to report that I have never found any of Jack's books in any major retailer so haven't had the pleasure of doing this yet, this tells me that the owners of the shops have a reasonable team of buyers.

Would jack give me a refund please as in a moment of madness I bought one of her books and cannot in all concience donate it to a charity shop, I can't risk anyone else attempting peach curry and wasting money on inedible slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

lilamay

VIP Member
Hi canal! Congrats on thread 100. I've been BUSY but got the pedalo here before it closed. Fave Jack moment is her freezer advice on DKL (have one and use it) Chefs kiss to you all. And a big hhhhhhnnnnggggggggrrrrrr
Talking of freezer advice, the lovely Shivi Ramouter is on Saturday Kitchen thismorning.

It really is telling how Jack's never been invited on it. Last week, Matt made a semifreddo - imagine if Jack had been there! Remember when she commented this on her Guardian article :ROFLMAO:
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 06.14.55.png

And we discovered her semifreddo looked like this:

302F7A8B-6104-45AF-9C90-3BE41221C81B.png

To compare, Sir Matt of Forearms' semifreddo:

1604734981494.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MooBelle

VIP Member
Still only up to thread from 3rd October.
Just wanted to say that I've got to the bit where Jack's face is being superimposed onto gifs of Tom Cruise and have laughed so much my asthma has been set off!!!!

God i love you lot xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
She's just followed another bunch of US politicians and political commentators. Including Bernie Sanders. Got her finger on the pulse, our Journo Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
If L really is Jack's "bubble buddy" (and the attention-seeking hints she's been dropping seem to point to this being the only possibility), I hope she's ready for the new nighttime aromas in the shitty bungalow now that Jack's eating more eggs than fucking Gaston.

• Haha
  • Sick

NP

VIP Member
Call me cynical but BB is back just a few months before Jack needs to find herself another £700k house to rent. That was a close call. JM could have ended up renting a 2-bed terraced house without bay windows if she’d remained single.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
oh ffs @Alansbigplate you have surpassed yourself...
My manager hates her as much as i do and we often quote the 'help me I'm poor' from Brudesmaids.
Well done sir, well done indeed for merging the 2....(trying to work out how to share it with my boss who isn't on here...)

Press down on it, you may be able to save/share it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NP

VIP Member
Totally deluded, she wouldnt survive the easiest of jobs, she needs to look the word workaholic up!
and, how can somebody who can’t cook teach somebody else to cook? she doesn’t understand the basics, 🙄🙄🙄🙄
sheeesh
Jack: Right, I want you to chop up the veg teeny tiny small.
BB: OK.
J: Now add it to the cold pan and put some oil in.
BB: Shouldn’t we add the oil first then heat up the pan?
J: No because then the house will explode while we’re cutting the veg. Now cook it for 5 minutes and add coconut milk then spices.
BB: Shouldn’t we add the spices before liquid?
J: GET TO ABSOLUTE FUCK!

• Haha

Minky McMoneypenny

Babe, same. I had a glass of red and a packet of sparklers last night and it was lovely.
For these ingredients, I'd highly recommend scraping the chemical stuff off the sparklers, marinating the wire in the red wine. Simmering it all in a slow cooker for 6 hours until unctuous and glossy, and then garnish with a flourish of the crunchy chemical scrapings for texture. A fistful of herbs is optional, but definitely no fat garlic in this one, it fights against the magnesium tetradihydroxysulphate tang. #MinkyMcMoneypennysLockdownLarder

• Haha
  • Heart

Droosie123

VIP Member
So what have we learned about Louisa so far from Jack's tweets.

She can't cook

She can't iron

Do keep going Jack .....nice to see you value her.

Wonder what other dismissive comments there are to come.

Oh and Jaxk, calling for your cat is NOT work you ninny.

• Sad
  • Heart

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
So weird looking back at thread #1 and the posts are only from march this year 7 or 8 months ago, the edinburgh trip feels so long ago it could have been late 2019! But actually its barely a couple months...😐

How does she fit so much grifting, tweeting & deleting, as well as rapid personality/image swapping,into such a small frame of time?!

• Haha
  • Heart