Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
100 threads, who would have thunk it back in the heady days of me emulating Jack by shouting at my kids, “sit down I have to see Red....DKL!”. Them asking why the strange lady was grasping a lemon, me realising what privilege they have to know a real lemon, not just bottled.

Big fist pumps (gel up afterwards) to @Pocahontas, @Alansbigplate and the receipts twins @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins ❤ And not forgetting our super sleuth @Veronicaaa. Proper bo, Fraus

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
View attachment 300267View attachment 300268
😞 Poor squiggle. All because she wanted to outright gloat that SHE CAME BACK after we failed to gossip about all of her dropped hints.

Silver lining (😛) is personally I will never take her threats seriously after she posted their schedule last night. Bellend.
This is because she previously stated she was bubbling with SB’s Dad. She can’t lie fuckin straight in bed

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
“Did you find out where he went?” Wtf, he’s a cat! She’s already proclaimed he let himself in through the front door, I think it would be a bit much to expect he regaled her with tales of his adventures too 😂

Mind you, Mufasa could talk...🤔
Cooper, coming out from the triangulated John Lewis curtains that turn back time...

• Haha

kirkvanhouten

Hope you’re all doing amok. Apologies I have no been as around as I would like but I have been keeping up to date.

The lockdown hashtag once again is poorly timed (and poorly executed). She waited too long first time around and everyone had pretty much sorted themselves out. This time she’s is too early and missed the mood completely. People are still working, not everyone is at home, food isn’t scarce. Although maybe she could hit the toilet roll market through sales of her book.

Anyway. Just wanted to stick my neb back in for the big 100, even if nobody really knows who I am 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
Hmmm if Louisa's mum has had an op then L is probably quite vulnerable and stressed - Jack saw her chance and manipulated her way back in there. The cringey, bossy inclusion of L's family (nothing to do with Jack) on the list is just another manipulation tactic to force L back into her 'household'. Geez my eyes are rolling so hard they're gonna get stuck.

I have zero sympathy for Louisa in this situation though. It will all crash and burn again, especially if L moves back into the BUNGALOW.

• Heart
  • Sad

MancBee

VIP Member
There are 23 envelopes there. Whoop-de-do, how hard she works. Putting things into 23 envelopes, sealing them, and addressing them. Now she has got to go and post them. Bloody hell, I have no idea how she sustains this sort of output. Her productivity is off the scale. She will need loads of dinosaur naps when she gets home.

I wonder how many of you Fraus working from home would think this as a day's work? I wonder how many employers would consider it a day's work?

Louisa has moved back in..My vast amount of lesbian experience, though this is not exclusive to lesbians, tells me that once somebody has moved out once, the second round will be really really successful and lasting. I wish them all the best.
Sarcasm?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I saw the Limegoss article, commented on that and then found the threads. It has been the best Lockdown entertainment at times although have also felt genuine anger at some of Jack's antics. The Fraus and Herrs are officially the funniest on the planet and expert triangulators. This cabal should be writing Jack's autobiography.
Jack must be feeling very smug now that Louisa is back (why in God's name?). The chocolate bar things strikes me as a very Narc trait. Lovebombing to deflect attention from the shitty behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MaggyMay

I haven't caught up as have been watching leftover larder, sorry to dredge up the past but just need to quickly get this off my chest: WHY if you've got a paid gig for a huge brand would you NOT PREPARE???!!! Every single time she has no bowls no knife no spoon has to change her outfit while hundreds of people wait staring at her wall. I would literally have 2 of everything, over prepare. And does she think it's cute to mention she's bumbling, mad, awkward, a mess, ruining her career every other sentence? It's just bloody annoying, do your job which is helping people cook and save time and money. There are plenty of great presenters with (actual) autism and adhd and anxiety. Doesn't seem like there was anyone guiding her because every single show was awful and disorganised. Wouldn't you say mate you should really prepare and just chill out a bit and stick to the brief if you were a friend watching that?
OK, fin.

• Heart
  • Haha

spirals

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 12.52.10.png

Old news from last thread but this tweet from our forensic political journo is complete bollocks.
Some states have rules that the mail in ballots can't be counted until election day, it's nothing to do with Trump. There were just way more mail in ballots than ever before. FAKE NEWS JACK stop mithering on about things you know nothing about.

• Haha
  • Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Erm, how many fireworks nights could she have possibly worked? How many times can she insert herself into every possible angle of a non-issue that she’s made up? We’ve got lost Cooper, family PTSD, and now her firefighter days. She loves her bullshit version of her life so fucking much it’s incredible.

Also, that cat is not bloody missing. He’s either just out and fine, or sitting on her filthy lap. If your beloved pet was truly missing, you would be frantic, and actively looking, not sitting Tweeting about yourself. Which phone were you Tweeting on when you were out with a torch?

• Heart
  • Haha

Cuileann

Chatty Member
She’s gone from not affording butter to ABOMINABLE amounts of butter
It's so infuriating. Obviously she mentioned not affording butter but by talking about it at length now she is absolutely parading it around and rubbing her followers' faces in it.

Imagining for a second she really hadn't been able to afford butter, but had a change in fortune that meant she suddenly had a bit more financial flexibility (you could always afford the fucking butter, Jack) why on earth would you make such a big song and dance over it when you KNEW there are followers who are still in financially very precarious positions!? It's almost gleeful, very childish, 'na na nana na'-ing. Really vindictive and spiteful. Many of her squigs are genuinely sweet and won't point out her sudden butter wealth, but no way will it have gone unnoticed by all of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56