Jack Monroe #100 Jack Monroe and The Jimmy Nail Experience - she’s still lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but @acca00 profile picture is living rent free in my head right now.

Why would she think it’s at all good to look like a 10 year old boy?!
I might switch it back to the green plastic handbag, which whether you work in TV or just a Mum is "so much fun". I just had to get the brightest colour there is. #southendstyle !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would not say that she is not suited for TV but much more at home at the Big Brother house, Supernanny (hint:she is not the Nanny) or Jungle Camp.

Edit bc of never-ending spelling mistakes. I AM DISABLED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Louisa not look at Jack's twitter and see all this b#llsh#t about Cooper "going missing" and think "What am I doing hanging round with this woman?"

O/T: the last paragraph of that Vice article made me laugh: " As if remembering who she is, Jack clatters back into chaotic motion. She needs to get ready for the school run, test some more recipes, make arrangements for a big shoot. She bustles me out of the door and into the bright afternoon sun. I don’t blame her. There is so much work to do. "

So basically all she has on is to pick Jonny up from school later!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Cactus TV are pretending DKL never happened, Jack hasn't been asked back, not even on to This Morning, and they are always desperate for content.

Jack you would be much happier if you admitted you suck at live television, and maybe worked on your own YouTube channel where you could control the content. But not singing, never singing. (Or dancing, or 'forensic politics')
And no strange comic filter. Did we ever find out why?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And no strange comic filter. Did we ever find out why?
FoR SEcUriTy. In case anyone triangulated her Oddbox vegetables.

No comic filter needed for her and her family’s handwritten schedule shared on her public Twitter page though 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Hello 👋🏻
Like others I’ve recently come back after a long break (maybe the post full moon chaos lured us back like a floof siren howling with the fire of a thousand suns?).
I’m enjoying the first pay packet comments, although it is easy to work out which era some fraus grew up in based on their choices! My first pay packet from a Saturday job in a hairdressers 🔺 was spent on sweets and TLC’s album crazysexycool
First ‘proper’ job wages most likely went on rent, bills, pizza and clothes from new look

I’m unsurprised to see oor Jackie is still a massive bellend. I’m particularly intrigued about the glittery black eye looking chaos as per @BeautifulTrauma ‘s profile pic, so I’m off to do a massive Grunka. I think I dipped out around thread 59 (spud-I-don’t-like-‘er had tipped me over the edge) so you fine Fraus have clearly been busy ❤ TTFN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
My first ever job was working in Morrisons supermarket (the glamour of the fish bar) and my first pay check I bought an expensive top from Morgan De Toi 😂 We'd never had branded clothes growing up and I wanted to feel like a fancy lady. I was not a fancy lady. The top was awful. Pink and black patterned weirdness.

Felt badass to buy something expensive with my own money though. After an irresponsible spell in my 20s where I bought too many fancy things, I am finally sensible with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My first pay packet was so long ago I have no recollection of what I bought.😂 It was no doubt some frivolousness, I remember loads of those sorts of purchases in my youth, so could have been one of many. A full length brown pvc maxi trench raincoat was one that stands out. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've just woke up here in the USA and logged on to Jack's Twitter to find out the latest election news and there's nothing about it. Wtf? How will I find out what the heck is going on? Why has she suddenly stopped commentary? Am I missing something? I don't know what to do now.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I think my first ever wage went on trainers - can’t say for sure. As a Saturday girl I earned £1.36 per hour FANCY
I once babysat for a quite middle class couple, earning £10. They came home about 2 in the morning and called me a cab. A black cab, not a mini cab. Cost me £7.50 to get home. And to be fair I would have walked if I could have given them the slip. I was buying my own school shoes cOz wE wOz PoOr pls send cash (rattles tin)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
With my first pay I bought Shaun of the Dead on DVD and a load of clothes from New Look. For some reason I was really into Trinny & Susannah’s book at the time and 16 year old me followed their tips on dressing 50 years older than I was. I distinctly remember a knee length brown skirt and green jumper combo than I wouldn’t be seen dead in now. My emo phase started a year later and hasn’t ended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I've just woke up here in the USA and logged on to Jack's Twitter to find out the latest election news and there's nothing about it. Wtf? How will I find out what the heck is going on? Why has she suddenly stopped commentary? Am I missing something? I don't know what to do now.
She has the attention span of a gnat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nearly time for 'Slurry at Sundown'.. She'll be googling recipes for all the beans that come in tins, lentils and potatoes.
Looking up French and Italian cooking terms for soup and stews and adjectives for 'blitz it to bleeping death' for anything green.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.