Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
So weird looking back at thread #1 and the posts are only from march this year 7 or 8 months ago, the edinburgh trip feels so long ago it could have been late 2019! But actually its barely a couple months...😐

How does she fit so much grifting, tweeting & deleting, as well as rapid personality/image swapping,into such a small frame of time?!

I don’t know how she manages it because it’s exhausting to watch let alone live. The overwhelm of shittiness has the positive (for Jack) of making it difficult to explain just how awful she is? Most other people on Tattle seem to have a short list of offences, or at least repeat very similar instances of problematic behaviour. Jack is just constantly churning out new crap, I would struggle to explain her to anyone because I’d forget half of it and go off on tangents. If it were intentional, it would be clever

It’s Friday night, she should be happy with her ‘BB’ and still in the love bombing stage. Yet she’s on Twitter, coming out with awful things about BB just because she’s vile and wants to put her down. I understand the mixed feelings about Louisa but I think we can all agree that Jack’s treatment of her is unacceptable and very uncomfortable to witness

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Professor Slop

I'm not being flippant when I say this - is she having a breakdown? This is seriously worrying behaviour even in Jack-land. 😕

• Wow
  • Haha

Traazers

VIP Member
With Louise's return, I'm now, rather cynically, wondering if the relapse was a carefully orchestrated way of getting her to move back in.
Almost definitely.

In response to the pea and worms with pobp

ACD57E94-2F1B-4F4C-A829-937FFE9AF990.jpeg

AD9A48A8-3B4B-48EE-A31C-AB74B3614E67.jpeg

urgh

37E96056-346C-44B7-A689-2A093C3CC499.jpeg

So nothing like it then

Last edited:
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I could only see a couple of Lockdown Larder requests on Twitter today, so that petered out pretty quickly didn’t it.
Monday ☑
Tuesday ☑
Wednesday ☑ but says she's just going to @ people from now on
Thursday - 'loses track of time', is late, continues to quote tweet
Friday ⁉

Total followers lost - 450+ in 4 days.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I'm actually raging that she's sending chocolate to strangers for Twitter clout when two weeks ago she had the begging bowl out. Surely she'd have known she had a "royalty cheque" coming in? Also not quite sure popping to the shop to buy Monster Munch and Lion Bars for your Twitter followers can reasonably be classed as "essential" in lockdown...:unsure:

It really makes me feel glad for my stressful, full time job when I see her raking in more than my monthly wage through Patreon for doing precisely fuck all.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pocahontas

VIP Member
She’s got Louisa back, people! Little Orphan Jackie don’t need this lockdown larder charade no more. Besides, she’s most probably composing her presidential election outcome speech as we speak.

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Was just posting this as the previous thread closed! -

Louisa can't be Mama B as it's on the list that Louisa is able to care for 'Mama B' post-op. Mama B might be Louisa's mum or something, as she doesn't appear anywhere else on the list.
I knew I had missed at least one female member of the blended family group. Good grief, there's more social mixing that is acceptable on her schedule during a lockdown in a pandemic than I do normally.

She really doesn't understand what a lockdown means or it's intended purpose. It is all a game to her. Well if her very ill mother, or post operative mama B, contracts covid because of her pushing the rules to the limit the blame lies at the doorstep of the shitty bungalow.

• Heart
Couldn't post before the last thread closed but I see the Tory 'mama' goblin gobby gobshite of sarfend strikes again. She revels in her middle class status, has a mama and a daddy (fancy) and likes to look down on the lower classes from her shitty bungalow with stairs. I hope some of her followers take umbridge with the public transport gross (another Americanism) comment. Many people are reliant on buses and trains and there is nothing wrong with that. It's also better for the environment.

Jack left a couple of things off her list:
Do not take first class sleepers up to Edinburgh like an obnoxious wanker.
Deliver on your Patreon pledges and wear a mask when visiting the PO.
Stop being a cunt please.

P.s also think the note said post op and agree it could be Louisa's mum. Unless she has been given a silly nickname by Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Was trying to figure out why the lentils were drunk, but finally understood that it was HER who was drunk while cooking it - right??

I am with you on no sultanas or raisins 🤢🤢
I thought the pic of it actually looked quite nice and I was craving some sort of coconutty / creamy / almondy thing.

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.31.37.png

Jack and Louisa back together ...aww how ...um.....sweet.

This is until Jack starts being difficult and Louisa leaves again.
The thought of being trapped in a lockdown bubble with Jack is giving me the heebie jeebies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Formal Chicken

100 threads, I can’t even remember when I started lurking.You have all kept me entertained for months. Although I’ve been working I live alone so it’s been a hard year (*shakes tip jar).

I feel I shouldn’t name people as don’t want to be accused of favouritism but...

@Alansbigplate: your name alone makes me smile (as does any ref to Alan partridge). Your work with face tuning is equally terrifying and hilarious

@traumatised sideboard: your reviews on DKL ended me, I hooted like you wouldn’t believe! (I’m actually tempted to grunk the DKL threads)

special shout out to brenda’s sausages too 🤮

anyway enough sentiment, all of you can fuck off now xxx

• Heart

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
The cat is round some auld wans, who feeds him tinned salmon, has a cushion for him on a chair in front of a fire, puts something on his nose and leaves him the fuck alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 300920

"yep!" *oh ffs why didn't I think this through/ check people's locations??!!!*
So by my non forensic calculations: assuming 12/13 are UK based and their goodies do not fit into letter or large letter size as a previous poster (sorry, forgotten who) says. That's £3.10 per packet and £6.45 to Australia. So nearly £40 postage plus £20 ish for the choc and crisps purchase. Plus the jiffies and time spent handwriting and a-hooting the labels. I think this is about right cost wise. If I were a patreon or anyone who'd sent money to the tip jar I would be really, really pissed off.
Legend???? NOPE.

• Wow
  • Angry

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Why does she go on about food 'speaking to her soul' and being her 'language of love' and all that complete pish.
When every single bowl of food she photographs and shares looks like the culinary equivalent of a hate fuck?

• Haha

Mycuppatea

It's just making me laugh because why does "my household" need to know they are permitted to leave the (shitty, rented) bungalow to "escape harm" or "worship". That's generic advice. An atheist wouldn't make a note that they could nip to church for private prayer and if someone felt they might need to escape from harm, they probably wouldn't make a crib sheet and hang it up in front of their abuser.

It is such bizarre behaviour. Motivated, no doubt, by desire to get praise for her (very average) handwriting and her delusion that she provides a public service to rival the BBC.

• Haha
  • Heart