Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
My first pay check went on a pair of top shop pleather sock type knee boots which were FIFTY QUID and I was 16 and felt like I was literally a sassy independent high falutin lady of the world, and couldn’t get over earning enough money to actually just walk into a shop and drop that kind of cash without asking anybody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
So, so much fun had in getting to 100 threads. Now, the big question as we make our way into new territory, how will our very own work-shy freeloader still be able to plead poverty and hardship, now that her wealthy tv exec lover is moving back in? It will be tricky but by god if anyone can do it, Monroe can.

• Heart
  • Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
From her latest auto tweeted recipe, for minestrone soup.

View attachment 300282

Could she not chop the veg, leave chopped veg to one side whilst oil is heating in the pan. Once the oil has heated to the correct temperature add the already chopped veg. I haven't got a forensic or autistic brain, just one that uses common sense.

• Heart
  • Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
How long would you have to leave a baked potato in the oven to fuck it up? It's not a baked alaska, there is no precise timing involved. 🤦🏼‍♀️

PS Anyone who feels sorry for Louisa: remember all the shit Jack has done since SHE LEFT. The fake black eye. The ouchy mouth drama. The kitten. The constant lies and grifting. Fuck me, she must really know how to use that drawer full of cocks if Louisa sees all of that and still comes back!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Silver Linings

VIP Member
E02472D6-B376-446E-8C75-DABE12E41866.jpeg
6111B66B-3130-4E41-9644-A089C38A6B76.jpeg

😞 Poor squiggle. All because she wanted to outright gloat that SHE CAME BACK after we failed to gossip about all of her dropped hints.

Silver lining (😛) is personally I will never take her threats seriously after she posted their schedule last night. Bellend.

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Now Louisa is heading back to Jack, will we be graced with a rendition of Tony Braxton's Un-Break My Heart dedicated to Louisa. I can just imagine it now.

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you left me here feeling poor
I thought you'd be my wife
Give me a better life
Un-cry my tears
say you'll sub me again.

• Haha
  • Heart

FridayFunDay

I'm in real time 😲🤣

Wowsers, I've been on the grunka to end all grunkas.

What the actual fuck?

I've read these and been around since thread 1 but dropped out a whole back thinking I'd had my fill. But I was drawn back. What a wild ride it's been. I will not fall behind again, lessons learnt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Flash

Hello 👋🏻
Like others I’ve recently come back after a long break (maybe the post full moon chaos lured us back like a floof siren howling with the fire of a thousand suns?).
I’m enjoying the first pay packet comments, although it is easy to work out which era some fraus grew up in based on their choices! My first pay packet from a Saturday job in a hairdressers 🔺 was spent on sweets and TLC’s album crazysexycool
First ‘proper’ job wages most likely went on rent, bills, pizza and clothes from new look

I’m unsurprised to see oor Jackie is still a massive bellend. I’m particularly intrigued about the glittery black eye looking chaos as per @BeautifulTrauma ‘s profile pic, so I’m off to do a massive Grunka. I think I dipped out around thread 59 (spud-I-don’t-like-‘er had tipped me over the edge) so you fine Fraus have clearly been busy ❤ TTFN

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
100 threads, who would have thunk it back in the heady days of me emulating Jack by shouting at my kids, “sit down I have to see Red....DKL!”. Them asking why the strange lady was grasping a lemon, me realising what privilege they have to know a real lemon, not just bottled.

Big fist pumps (gel up afterwards) to @Pocahontas, @Alansbigplate and the receipts twins @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins ❤ Proper bo, Fraus

Fist bumps to us all ❤ We look good for 100 (no FaceTune necessary).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Well done Jack, it’s very kind of you to send your fans chocolate bars and signed cook books! Now you just have to <checks notes> consistently honour your patreon promises; stop guilting vulnerable people out of their benefits; refrain from starting Twitter pile ons; overhaul your personality; lay off appropriating various identities for sympathy and financial gain; respect your son enough to stop feeding him eyelid sausages... oh, I give up. She has a long way to go

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I'm sat in jury service waiting for a court trial to start and there is waaaaay too much cringe worthy stuff to comment on (the GCSE revision notes! The carefully placed sticker over L! The 5 year old's grasp of American politics!) but 'church for private prayer'...say WHAT now?

• Haha
  • Heart