Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

“Sasha is his secret weapon off the pitch and will support him no matter what. They’re both very close to each other.”

View attachment 667613
I know this is from a while back, but is that Jordan Pickford’s missus giving Sasha the once over in the background?

20210720_194922.jpg

What has he got on. Can he either just wear his footie kit or nothing at all. Is that too much to ask

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He could literally squat down and do a massive tit on the pitch live on tv and some of you girls still wouldn’t get the ick!! You give me life 😂😂 love this thread! Keep it going..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did anyone else watch the vlog when Sasha talks about having IBS and think you know what she’s probably a lovely girl 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else watch the vlog when Sasha talks about having IBS and think you know what she’s probably a lovely girl 😅
I actually love Sasha 😂 she seems to have such a personality about her and seems like an overall decent girl and not like the typical stuck up influencer

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.