Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw that this morning! When she said on the stairs I thought she meant a dark corner not blatantly on the pathway 😳

Reactions: 4
I don’t wanna say they’re going to Italy next buuuut, that fatherkels girl ben was linked with is now in Italy & ben white was apparently in Rome too, after he’s been in mykonos ??? may be unrelated though
Ben White and Kelvin Phillips seemed to have been in a different resort on Mykonos. They were never photographed hanging out with all the other footballers out there.

Reactions: 2
That chilwellvibes account on IG has a pic on their story of jack from last night too, don’t know what’s going on with his hair in the pic
She seems to get quite a bit from their private accounts! Someone must be leaking it to her or she must have got another account accepted as a follower but surely they are just going to clock on and delete her soon 🤣 seems odd she’s getting away with it

Reactions: 5
Just been looking at the pics of Villa players training and I’m thinking if only Jack was home and training with them in this hot weather 🤤

Definitely read the threads if you haven’t. They kept me entertained during night feeds that’s for sure.

Grealish and drugs - allegedly (don’t sue me baby xxx) sleeping pills, cocaine, inhaling laughing gas. The sleeping pills and coke has been a heavy rumour amongst Villa fans for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210720-150309_Instagram.jpg

Would definitely say either someone is leaking the pictures or they have been accepted by his private account.

Reactions: 7
He’s dependent on sleeping pills to sleep or uses them for a buzz? Or for post chang kaynightnignts? (I left my pharma knowledge in the 90s apols).

Grealish and drugs - allegedly (don’t sue me baby xxx) sleeping pills, cocaine, inhaling laughing gas. The sleeping pills and coke has been a heavy rumour amongst Villa fans for years.
Weren’t some of the other young England lads in bother a while back (last two years or so) for allegedly being caught using laughing gas or did I imagine it.

These fan pages are so cringe. Don’t take things from their private pages and make them public if you don’t want them to find out about it. Perhaps Jack will go wagatha Christie on these people haha.
That's the thing isnt it. If you wanna stay on the private page don't repost them. Or just take all screen shot and dump them all not just one here or there lol.

Reactions: 7
Surely they would test for that in the drug screenings they do I’m sure they are very thorough. He probably wouldn’t want to throw his career away by doing drugs

Reactions: 1
Surely they would test for that in the drug screenings they do I’m sure they are very thorough. He probably wouldn’t want to throw his career away by doing drugs
Drug testing in Football is pretty lax - Players are only tested a few times a season and it’s only blood tests which mean Cocaine and other recreational drugs are gone from your system within a few days.

Reactions: 3
watered down version (none of this is my tea btw, it's just what I've read on the other thread and be aware this is a gossip site so a lot is speculation)

to bag a footballer you just have to be somewhat attractive and be in the right place at the right time - you don't even need to approach them; they have people who they send over to invite girls to parties
they all seem to cheat
the one's with partners have raya profiles and use them to hook up with girls
they all have private instagrams they use to pick up girls
JG is heavy into drugs and drinking - he is banned from driving atm for drunk driving - and he regularly cheats on his gf - his girlfriend uses the 'you're bullying me!' card whenever a girl approaches her with proof her boyfriend is a dog
Lots of drama surrounding KW's love child
Lots of drama surrounding lockdown parties and breaking lockdown rules

and that's all I can remember! been reading that thread for a long while
Love this tea! Surely JG is drugs tested though being a footballer? Surely he'd fail?

Sorry I 100% don’t believe those rumours. Probably made up by the same person who said being tipsy at 11 / 12pm is alcoholic behaviour….. like no one does that on holiday

Reactions: 6
Sorry I 100% don’t believe those rumours. Probably made up by the same person who said being tipsy at 11 / 12pm is alcoholic behaviour….. like no one does that on holiday
You don’t have to believe it, no one knows for certain do they but the rumours have been around for years not just on tattle. As a Villa fan I’d love nothing more than them to be just rumours 🤷🏽‍♀️

Testing isn’t regular

It’s mad they don’t get tested - not even performance enhancing stuff? Maybe they’d rather not know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.