Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he seems to be the main conversation in the Footie + Wags thread (annoying for some!), I decided to make this thread.

7BF8E1E1-774B-4259-9D3B-0B41D7AF6566.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was it jack causing all the moaning hahaha I thought it was just all the thirsting and girl fanning talk ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet Sashaโ€™s fuming she couldnโ€™t even get in on the title of the thread ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The man is a walking red flag, and I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s much going on under the hair ... but heโ€™s so hot and Iโ€™m still obsessed ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Heโ€™s on holiday ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ quick trip to where ever theyโ€™re at. There low-key smart for not tagging the location I can imagine a bunch of women booking flights๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ looking for them now

Lmfao ๐Ÿคช try the 369 method as well. Witch Tiktoc is trending again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซโ‰
I think they are in Mykonos, I will fully faint if he has left Sasha at home ๐Ÿ˜ญ Kylie jenners best friend stassie (who he recently followed and unfollowed) is also in Mykonos with starino

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Was it jack causing all the moaning hahaha I thought it was just all the thirsting and girl fanning talk ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Yes it was him mostly - you are all redirected here now :ROFLMAO:

Tbh I was gonna make a generic thread, but I decided other wise. Maybe someone else can make a 'How to bag a footballer' thread :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am living for this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m usually a lurker on this site but if anyone is making a gal change her mind itโ€™s Jack..

As a Villa fan Iโ€™ve fancied him for years. I agree about the red flags relationship wise, or I assume so anyway based on the rumours, but Iโ€™m happy to stare alllll day long ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am obsesseddddd with JG on a different level! I feel like a school girl with my first crush! What is it about him?! Hahaha. Iโ€™ve just discovered an insta account dedicated to his legs I am HERE FOR IT ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Heโ€™s on holiday ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ quick trip to where ever theyโ€™re at. There low-key smart for not tagging the location I can imagine a bunch of women booking flights๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ looking for them now
just came on here to say that his outfit is absolutely hideous, and he should go to jail for that outfit choice xx lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Heโ€™s hotter than the sun :p

feel bad for Sasha but anyway Iโ€™d jump him like a pommel horse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone recap any of the tea about him from the other thread so I am up to date?

Reactions: 9
just came on here to say that his outfit is absolutely hideous, and he should go to jail for that outfit choice xx lmao
Hard same. Chilly looks silly af too.

Grealish is fit but him dressing like โ€˜new moneyโ€™ just isnโ€™t working.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.