Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course I will 🥰 don’t know how to approach the conversation but I’ve got 3 weeks to come up with a convo starter about them 😂😂
Talk about her vlogs/YouTube channels - it’s completely acceptable for you to have become aware of her because of them 👀

Reactions: 1
Talk about her vlogs/YouTube channels - it’s completely acceptable for you to have become aware of her because of them 👀
Great idea! I found out from an Insta post so that’s how I’ll bring it up. Thank you 🥰 look forward to spilling the tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am really worried that I am going to begin giving a duck about the premiere league again (quit that tit at maybe early 20s). I am kind of obsessed with all of them. My actual full time job is love bombing Marcus, Saka and Sancho all over social media. Which I will quit when I am done love bombing. Yes.
This. I’m a 42 year old independent woman who has been reduced to putting pink heart emojis on footballers Instagrams. I think I need to get back in touch with my therapist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi there, is there an age limit on this adoration of the man himself ?
I'm just 40 and honest to god, I'm bowled over by him. Wondering if it's all a mid life crisis 😥
That's my confession, hope someone of my years can join the fan club 😍
I'm 39 and what a ride this last week has been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well aren’t I glad I’ve found this thread! I was one more scroll through the dark depths of Jack Grealish Tik Tok away from checking myself into some sort of rehab 😫 how do I save myself from this obsession I need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well aren’t I glad I’ve found this thread! I was one more scroll through the dark depths of Jack Grealish Tik Tok away from checking myself into some sort of rehab 😫 how do I save myself from this obsession I need help!
Mad isn’t it! It’s an epidemic, the Jack Grealish effect 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the only way to get over it is to either get the ick or actually shag him to get it out of your system 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mad isn’t it! It’s an epidemic, the Jack Grealish effect 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the only way to get over it is to either get the ick or actually shag him to get it out of your system 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nothing in this thread had given me the ick (and there have been plenty of opportunities) so it looks like there’s only one option 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.