Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Sasha has posted an insta story she’s on a photo shoot so she can’t be meeting Jack in Ibiza like the others seem to be moving on there 🤔

Ps. Can we get some funny thread names, I’m crap at thinking of these things 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ooh Sasha has posted an insta story she’s on a photo shoot so she can’t be meeting Jack in Ibiza like the others seem to be moving on there 🤔

Ps. Can we get some funny thread names, I’m crap at thinking of these things 🤣
I suggested this yesterday…
Thread name suggestion:
Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Reactions: 11
He has that naughty twinkle in his eye. Because of that we are all done for.
He definitely gave himself makeover with a tan, facial hair and the curtains hairdo. It’s all working for him and I’m here for it.

Reactions: 7
Is there a new thread? I don’t really understand tattle, I’m only here because jack grealish is the love of my life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone who’s used tattle for a while will need to create the thread, it’s not allowing me to for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just been looking at the pics of Villa players training and I’m thinking if only Jack was home and training with them in this hot weather 🤤

Definitely read the threads if you haven’t. They kept me entertained during night feeds that’s for sure.

Grealish and drugs - allegedly (don’t sue me baby xxx) sleeping pills, cocaine, inhaling laughing gas. The sleeping pills and coke has been a heavy rumour amongst Villa fans for years.
❄ sex with Jack grealish tho

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.