Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
I cannot get over the way women cream over him..

He looks about 5ft 2
Hair like my brother in 1995
Poundland Beckham circa 1999
Brummie accent
Looks like a local dealer in San an west end

Soz to offend 😖😖😖🤔🤔😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

hannahdolan

Chatty Member

He’s on holiday 👀👀👀 quick trip to where ever they’re at. There low-key smart for not tagging the location I can imagine a bunch of women booking flights😂😂🙈 looking for them now
just came on here to say that his outfit is absolutely hideous, and he should go to jail for that outfit choice xx lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 55

BelleAmie

VIP Member
The man is a walking red flag, and I don’t think there’s much going on under the hair ... but he’s so hot and I’m still obsessed 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Silverback

VIP Member
Basically he is the hot guy you’d meet on a night out, and he would make you feel special for a few hours and you’d have a great night with him, but then he would fuck you about and mess with your head and be banging 30 other girls at the same time.
We all know this! We just think he is hella sexy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

BettySpaghetty

I was talking about Grealish to some friends and my husband earlier and it felt wrong saying is name as if he is my secret affair or something 😂 it's going too far

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Twinsinnit

Thread name suggestion:
Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

• Haha
  • Heart

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
my top 5 is
Grealish
Grealish
Grealish
Grealish
Henderson

I don’t mind Pickford too to be fair. But only since he’s grown his hair. And especially when he gets angry. Also loved his confident walk on pitch too

• Haha
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
He could literally squat down and do a massive shit on the pitch live on tv and some of you girls still wouldn’t get the ick!! You give me life 😂😂 love this thread! Keep it going..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35