Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watered down version (none of this is my tea btw, it's just what I've read on the other thread and be aware this is a gossip site so a lot is speculation)

to bag a footballer you just have to be somewhat attractive and be in the right place at the right time - you don't even need to approach them; they have people who they send over to invite girls to parties
they all seem to cheat
the one's with partners have raya profiles and use them to hook up with girls
they all have private instagrams they use to pick up girls
JG is heavy into drugs and drinking - he is banned from driving atm for drunk driving - and he regularly cheats on his gf - his girlfriend uses the 'you're bullying me!' card whenever a girl approaches her with proof her boyfriend is a dog
Lots of drama surrounding KW's love child
Lots of drama surrounding lockdown parties and breaking lockdown rules

and that's all I can remember! been reading that thread for a long while

This is a good outline -I have been looking since thread 1 and 1&2 are good reads if anyone has time -
Also loads of rumours on the Golden generation & John Stones.
Some tea on groups of girls who target footballers married or not they don't care as long as they are in league 1 and above.

Yeah, he posted about an event on Sunday there the other day. And would make sense if Declan is on the plane too cos I think someone on the WAGs thread said his girlfriend was there.
Declan is def in Ibiza and looks like mason on that Kieran guys story. Not sure if Jack has went, he has probably flown sasha out to Mykonos to make up for bleeping off the second the euros finished 😭

Reactions: 3
As if it’s less than a week and we’re nearly ready for a new thread - the thirst is strong 🔥🍆

Reactions: 4
Thread name suggestion:
Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love this thread so much. No matter what comes out like drugs, cheating, no condoms, drinking & treating his Mrs like crap were all just over here like:
Haha so true. He's defo only worth a one night stand. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Declan is def in Ibiza and looks like mason on that Kieran guys story. Not sure if Jack has went, he has probably flown sasha out to Mykonos to make up for bleeping off the second the euros finished 😭
The video from Kieran when they landed in Ibiza seems to only show Mason, him and and a black guy getting off the plane.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.