Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love Sasha 😂 she seems to have such a personality about her and seems like an overall decent girl and not like the typical stuck up influencer
I am so team Sasha, she seems so lovely. I only want the best for them 😭

Reactions: 17
I am so team Sasha, she seems so lovely. I only want the best for them 😭
Me too, I’ve been watching her vlogs and she does seem really sweet… I feel bad for her. She deserves someone who treats her much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
are we keeping it simple and just going with JG#2 for the new thread?

Reactions: 4
that down angle where he looks up at the camera omg he’s so much fitter in action. How is he still so fit in such terrible terrible clothes.

bleeping wish the league would hurry up and start again (can honestly say I’ve never given a shiny tit about ‘the league’ - is that even the right term - ever before, sorry to all the legit footie fans, I promise I’m one of you now tho x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too, I’ve been watching her vlogs and she does seem really sweet… I feel bad for her. She deserves someone who treats her much better!
Same here I've started to watch some of her YouTube videos and feel quick sad for her. Makes me wounder is it a comfort thing that's why she stays. Because she can and does deserve better

Reactions: 10
Part of me wants to like her and I’m sure she’s a lovely girl but I don’t understand how she can have so little respect for herself that she stays with him. To be fair she seems like a good laugh on people’s insta stories and as I said I’m sure she’s lovely but I just can’t believe she stays with him

Reactions: 10
It’s hard when it comes to the heart though - I’ve found it difficult to walk away from men I’ve known a fraction of the time they’ve been together, I can’t imagine how hard it would be when they’ve been together so long

• Heart
So he may or not be my laptop desktop background… 👀

I feel 14 again 😂
I share a laptop with the kids and made him the background. Luckily my teenage daughter likes him. Although she cringes so much at my crush love for him 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am really worried that I am going to begin giving a duck about the premiere league again (quit that tit at maybe early 20s). I am kind of obsessed with all of them. My actual full time job is love bombing Marcus, Saka and Sancho all over social media. Which I will quit when I am done love bombing. Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi there, is there an age limit on this adoration of the man himself ?
I'm just 40 and honest to god, I'm bowled over by him. Wondering if it's all a mid life crisis 😥
That's my confession, hope someone of my years can join the fan club 😍

I reckon he doesn’t but I think Sasha does!!

Also I posted this in footballers and wags thread but I recently found out me and Sasha have the same hairdresser!!! Soooooo hoping to get ☕ at my next app!
Ooohh enjoy the tea and make sure you come back and spill it all over the place!!

Hi there, is there an age limit on this adoration of the man himself ?
I'm just 40 and honest to god, I'm bowled over by him. Wondering if it's all a mid life crisis 😥
That's my confession, hope someone of my years can join the fan club 😍
I am 40 too and this crush on JG has me questioning all my life choices 🤣 hubby bought a motorbike when he had a midlife crisis, me, I’ve decided I’m going to support villa from now on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am 40 too and this crush on JG has me questioning all my life choices 🤣 hubby bought a motorbike when he had a midlife crisis, me, I’ve decided I’m going to support villa from now on 🤣
Your hubby rides his bike so I see no reason why you shouldn’t ride Jack! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My family are going to become very suspicious if I begin to take an interest in Villa.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.