Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenhalo

👋🏻 Forced out of a year-long lurk by the events of the past couple of days. Is this even real life anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Hello to everyone who survived the :devilish: Handsome Devil Portfolio :devilish: preview drop/wall-to-wall England content/Jack existing

Rubae is just about still with us and the title goes to her @ruby1080

Jack is still on a mission to have all the girls and gays collectively implode, so this happened, which still-neutral party @leapfrog alerted everyone to because she woke up and chose violence:

Many perished 😞

Then if that wasn't enough, this shortly followed cos Jack fuckin hates us and wants us all dead and what better way than to kill us with kindness:

Poor sod was so peckish and didn't have his Greggs pigs in blankets in Qatar so he resorted to eating his own jumper.

He also rode a camel and was scared because it 'got big' when it stood up. This man contains multitudes.

Poll is simply 'are you ok' given recent developments in this Grealish life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
If they're happy, I'm happy for them. Sash has dealt with the years of him pissing on the toilet seat and leaving his socks on the floor and forgetting everyone's birthday and believing that dolphins, sand and camels aren't real. Not to mention him shagging around and getting Vegas-drunk, presumably on the regular. The least she's earned is a little smooch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I had a Love Honey delivery today, and after the Hermes lady dropped it off I ripped it open so I could put it on charge. Except when I opened the box, it was not my LH items at all, it was something entirely different. I then looked at the address and realised it was for a different flat in the next block.

I had visions of the person in number 47 ripping open "their" delivery and being met with my new toy 😭 so I had to run outside to find the Hermes lady so we could swap boxes, luckily she had not delivered it yet

Will have nightmares at the thought of having to knock on the neighbours door to swap after we'd both opened them 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Just had an intense chat with my younger sister about all this as I needed rl convo. The conversation drifted to the England team and so I sent her a few pictures of the team and asked her who she found attractive. I already knew she didn’t feel anything for Bae so wasn’t surprised as she repeated multiple times in the exchange that she ‘just didn’t get it’

Her choices however…

MM, Hendo and LS which is a type for sure.

Mason mount was her favourite till I sent her more pics of Luke Shaw with his recent hair glow up.

I am beyond happy she didn’t pick my nemesis Conor Gallagher😡 and then had to explain why I hated him so much which she definitely thought was irrational.

I sent her a load of JS pics to try and sway her to him and she was repulsed by him. She said he looks like a Essex boy with ‘rylan teeth’ and I had to stop her from saying anymore.

She did say rice was good looking until I showed her more pictures and she changed her mind which broke my #grice✌🏻 heart.

She had the nerve to say she’d go for Garage as well which was a right fucking smack in face.

She also said that bae always looks derpy and confused and she didn’t even like the handsome devil picture, I mean we can’t all have taste but it still hurted my feelings.

I’m so disappointed she would be a mason mount girl if she was even remotely interested in football and I am debating selling her.
mason mount looks like this

1668775274340.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I’ve watched/read almost every Jack thread but haven’t commented since about thread 5, but I’ve not felt something stir this deep inside of me since my ex hit my cervix during sex so I simply had to come out of hiding. I am LIVING for the Handsome Devil Era 🥵

I hope you ladies don’t mind me reappearing 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

ruby1080

VIP Member
You know you’ve not hidden your JG obsession as well as you thought you had when your children come running out of school screaming “Jack Grealish scored a goal in the World Cup for you Mum!”

1669051964719.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Popsock123

VIP Member
Dropping by to say Hi ❤ I cried in the middle of the office and have no shame, wend was like 👀 do you need to go home hun until I explained what was going on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19