Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s still so much more to come from the 30 PAGE HANDSOME DEVIL PORTFOLIO 😈

I’m on edge again.
How many pics have we had so far? We need to do a tally like on a prison wall considering we are all captive in the chains of desire

Oh GOD sorry for the double post but I forgot Mark bleeping Pougatch is going to be part of this yoke 😤😤😩😤😤 gonna turn the entire Nigerian embassy against him

Also @Violetroselily I’m just catching up but ur eye reveal 👀 I think I am in love wit chu

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How many pics have we had so far? We need to do a tally like on a prison wall considering we are all captive in the chains of desire
I dunno jumpy, I count at least 5 different looks from the video (just had another sneaky peek to check), plus the red jumper. I just don’t know what we’ve not even seen yet and it’s sending me round the bend.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh GOD sorry for the double post but I forgot Mark bleeping Pougatch is going to be part of this yoke 😤😤😩😤😤 gonna turn the entire Nigerian embassy against him
I can't believe you're still in the embassy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe you're still in the embassy 😂
I’ve moved from Croydon train station I live here now 😂

god how does Pougatch just constantly look like a bag of shite. Man’s an energy vampire. Combined with fuckin Roy Keane who looks like he’s been captaining a ghost ship for a century 😩 Gonna start a Pougatch snark thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks so far

1669026705406.jpeg.jpg
1668785348966.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20221117_185018.jpg

Shirt with leather tie

White boxers with flasher coat

The mysterious beret

Hm there's also a striped shirt in there too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.