Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a day! That picture, a goal and the celebration. So lovely we have a happy puppy Bae. He looked so pleased for Bukayo when he scored his second 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
he’s covering all bases with the handsome devil shoot, then being all wholesome with the celebration. scoring to please the lads.

he’s on a roll is our boy 😭
BA27CCC2-85A1-4C70-8B52-0BB299AA2AA3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just popping in to say so happy for JG to get a goal and when he did the celebration my heart actually melted a little ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know you’ve not hidden your JG obsession as well as you thought you had when your children come running out of school screaming “Jack Grealish scored a goal in the World Cup for you Mum!”

1669051964719.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dropping by to say Hi ❤ I cried in the middle of the office and have no shame, wend was like 👀 do you need to go home hun until I explained what was going on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What an afternoon! Went to pub, got shitfaced, forgot I had children that needed collecting....now feeling all teary thinking about wee Finlay's smiling face when he saw that

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Hahaha the Welsh won't be happy 🤣🤣🤣
OH MY GOD

I never thought I would see Jack eating bleeping ghormeh sabzi let alone in a BLINDFOLd come round to mine bab when you’re done in Qatar I will put on a whole sofreh 💖 you will dine like a king 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.