Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad asking this, but I’m going to anyway….. are we getting any fic updates today ?
If not, I’m going to finish my second bottle of fizz and have an early night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel bad asking this, but I’m going to anyway….. are we getting any fic updates today ?
If not, I’m going to finish my second bottle of fizz and have an early night 😂
Not from me I'm afraid. Need to get back to actual work after today's fun interlude

Reactions: 2
guys i know this is super lame but my stomach proper drops every time i see a photo of jack and sasha being nice together you know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If they're happy, I'm happy for them. Sash has dealt with the years of him pissing on the toilet seat and leaving his socks on the floor and forgetting everyone's birthday and believing that dolphins, sand and camels aren't real. Not to mention him shagging around and getting Vegas-drunk, presumably on the regular. The least she's earned is a little smooch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do they hide their child’s faces on social media then thrust them in front of the worlds cameras?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do they hide their child’s faces on social media then thrust them in front of the worlds cameras?
They don't really have a choice do they? If they want the kids to watch their dad - and dad be able to see the kids - they can't stop photos being taken

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's a necessary evil. If they let concerns over photos take over then the kids wouldn't get to go to the games.

You'll see once the images make it from the editorial sites to the press kids are often blurred out if they are ones who haven't been posted publicly previously.

They don't really have a choice do they? If they want the kids to watch their dad - and dad be able to see the kids - they can't stop photos being taken
Last tournament they seemed to hide them pretty well, whether they had an agreement with the paps or something

It's a necessary evil. If they let concerns over photos take over then the kids wouldn't get to go to the games.

You'll see once the images make it from the editorial sites to the press kids are often blurred out if they are ones who haven't been posted publicly previously.
I thought they’d blur them but the daily Mail haven’t I haven’t seen elsewhere yet. It was just strange to me that you could see a lot of those that have been hidden at previous tournaments front and centre

Last tournament they seemed to hide them pretty well, whether they had an agreement with the paps or something
I think COVID played a big part in that, the players didn't get to see the families in the stands after the games like they are now.

Football matches aren't great fun for kids at the best of times, a long time to sit still, a lot probably didn't go to the Euros matches because they wouldn't understand why they couldn't see daddy afterwards.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.