Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my brother said to me I could live in his swanky house for free and he'd bank roll me not having to work, I wouldn't knock him back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If my brother said to me I could live in his swanky house for free and he'd bank roll me not having to work, I wouldn't knock him back.
imagine, nah you're alright I actually fancy a few shifts at Boots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry haven't read through all the messages yet so apologies if this has already been posted.
Look what was on my recommended in YT - does this mean we're one step closer to bae doing this and finally finding out what his eau du vab du jour is?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
so pleased I have double screens at work and one facing away from everyone, been watching it. mad game!
Two screens at work but wfh today so two screens and TV on. What a game. That collide was sickening.

Collide, idiot. Collision

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Well what a game that was.
I need to try and do something each day this week, or I will just watch 4 games a day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Amazing how much longer phone battery lasts when I'm not tattling/refreshing getty images every 3 seconds

Oh go on then

Zoooooom
gettyimages-1443507767-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1443531435-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1443531445-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1443531892-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fright of my life thinking the next Handsome Devil cover had arrived.

• Haha
Question, what if we've all bought the wrong copy?
hope mine's the wrong one otherwise it's going in the shredder upon arrival

do any of you guys (those who leave work between like 5-6pm) say 'goodnight' when you leave work for the night? i find it so curious when people do. i can't bring myself to say it back i just say bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.