Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a article on DM off all the wags and Declan Rice’s little baby is so small with with little ear protectors on πŸ₯Ί

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sasha is with Jacks family, she looks good actually (sorry Guys, I know that’s not what you want to hear πŸ™ˆ) she’s sat with his mum and Kiera

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely love that bae is trending on twitter for his celebration πŸŽ‰ it's so nice to see him being praised and not the normal nasty stuff ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s just not fair 😭😭😭

View attachment 1748209

It’s Monday morning Jack, this is so inappropriate. But please continue.
Was scrolling through JG tattle on the train and saw this pic of jack and I panicked that the bloke sitting next to me think I was a perv, my screen froze😳 … that’s what a guilty conscious will do to ya 🀣🀣🀣I !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
kiera’s lad looks to be at home i wonder why?

the perks of being a wag man free football games

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.