Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
getting behind the boys ❤ if you could come stroke my hair lovingly though i'd really like that
I’ll come and stroke your hair until it’s all over 🥺

VRL’s gonna be texting my kids telling them Santa doesn’t exist next. Spoilers please bab 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello jack heaux 😂

Have not been here since this thread was in the 40s but I got so emotional about Jack scoring and his celebration. First City player goal in the WC!! I cried!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had a Love Honey delivery today, and after the Hermes lady dropped it off I ripped it open so I could put it on charge. Except when I opened the box, it was not my LH items at all, it was something entirely different. I then looked at the address and realised it was for a different flat in the next block.

I had visions of the person in number 47 ripping open "their" delivery and being met with my new toy 😭 so I had to run outside to find the Hermes lady so we could swap boxes, luckily she had not delivered it yet

Will have nightmares at the thought of having to knock on the neighbours door to swap after we'd both opened them 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hello jack heaux 😂

Have not been here since this thread was in the 40s but I got so emotional about Jack scoring and his celebration. First City player goal in the WC!! I cried!
Nice to see you here! :D It’s been quite a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.