Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Hello jack heaux 😂

Have not been here since this thread was in the 40s but I got so emotional about Jack scoring and his celebration. First City player goal in the WC!! I cried!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

cobette

VIP Member
If my brother said to me I could live in his swanky house for free and he'd bank roll me not having to work, I wouldn't knock him back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

333149O

VIP Member
this is me: 😔
am going to bed because I feel STUPID lusting after this man n I am on a comedown, will pass. see yas tomorrow maybe 🤔 (will deffo be here hahaha)

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I’m losing my mind, I’ve been cooking sausages for 20 minutes and I checked them and they weren’t even slightly cooked and I realised I didn’t turn the oven on 😭

• Haha
  • Sad

cornflower

VIP Member
emailed telling them to cancel it or send it in packaging where you can’t see what it is otherwise I’ll be single for Christmas and rightly so JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I just want to know peace again

• Haha
Reactions: 15

cornflower

VIP Member
me emailing like ‘hi can I cancel my order completely I’m tryna get over this man who has no idea who I am and him turning up in a fuckin see through plastic sleeve will NOT HELP thanks cheers have a good weekend xx’

gonna seal my letterbox with duct tape from 7th December onwards this is like tracys dog all over again

Did you put your real name on it?
what else would I put? 😭😭😭 it’s going to my home address and yas jack grealish on I think RLF would put two and two together even if I put my name down as amarah

lol at this bumper post depicting the demise of my sanity

• Haha
  • Heart

madamchristmas

VIP Member
i hope all the racists in the uk remember that it’s 3 black players that have scored and don’t make money chants when we lose later

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
Favourite photo from this week? Go.
erm if we’re including moments then it’s this second of joy that made me feel like sitting on the arm of the sofa
8D51F65E-691A-48BE-A923-E840A749E487.jpeg

strictly stills only, it’s gotta be this. this is now my religion, my personality, my fuel and I absolutely cannot get it off my mind
07172B25-7F64-4E9F-89EA-BBB4EBE47C3D.jpeg

but then also everything about this
94835DB2-24E0-4FDD-AC87-0B8412D27923.jpeg

getting back in my coffin now bye

• Heart
  • Haha