Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got so much publicity at the moment, yet has THE AUDACITY to release a 30 page devilish portfolio.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a friend who loves how bae looks, thinks he's super fit, but for some reason has never heard him speak. I think they're about to watch the Diary Room video. I hope they don't get the ick but instead foind his accent quoite chahmin. We shall see, broskis. 👀👂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a friend who loves how bae looks, thinks he's super fit, but for some reason has never heard him speak. I think they're about to watch the Diary Room video. I hope they don't get the ick but instead foind his accent quoite chahmin. We shall see, broskis. 👀👂
I love his voice would have loved to see what happened with the camel. I wish Mason would put it on his story

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love his voice would have loved to see what happened with the camel. I wish Mason would put it on his story
Does he talk about the camel ride on Diary Room? I'm trying to finish everything I need to do at work before I go home and fully immerse myself in lust.

Also is that TalkSport interview from earlier this week available online anywhere? Where he first mentioned the camel and the bird, I think.

Reactions: 1
I need to catch up on the thread but I am spotting and pre-menstrual, maybe, I dunno, my normal symptoms are very funky after my bivalent booster, but all this still has me considering a booty call this weekend and ending my 345 days of abstinence. 😳

Also, I knew there was a better reason the universe had me addicted to Wham! songs all week. Couldn't have just been seeing one song on Mr/Mrs Dier's 👰🏼‍♀️🎉🤵🏼♂ playlist.

View attachment 1741389
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but is that an earring?

• Heart
Fao @wonderstruck25 you might not want to watch the diary room video unless you don’t mind seeing bae with another drink with a ridiculously long straw in it 🤣
7866A47F-A34E-462A-9C41-4F9D9058C81D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to catch up on the thread but I am spotting and pre-menstrual, maybe, I dunno, my normal symptoms are very funky after my bivalent booster, but all this still has me considering a booty call this weekend and ending my 345 days of abstinence. 😳

Also, I knew there was a better reason the universe had me addicted to Wham! songs all week. Couldn't have just been seeing one song on Mr/Mrs Dier's 👰🏼‍♀️🎉🤵🏼♂ playlist.

View attachment 1741389
Is there slight snail stubble or is it wishful thinking?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Looks like a little person.

His belly button is the head and the faint stubble trail is its little body.

chrome_screenshot_1668803001410.png

• Heart
I’ve watched/read almost every Jack thread but haven’t commented since about thread 5, but I’ve not felt something stir this deep inside of me since my ex hit my cervix during sex so I simply had to come out of hiding. I am LIVING for the Handsome Devil Era 🥵

I hope you ladies don’t mind me reappearing 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jack releasing everything while I’ve been mega busy with work. To open my emails for one last time and find an adorable surprise
A27BBC9E-01A9-450B-AFF4-9D4824C4188E.jpeg
38F7E40B-474E-476E-B0CA-90BE77138A69.jpeg
26938DE1-88A6-4563-9FB3-E353D80C9403.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve watched/read almost every Jack thread but haven’t commented since about thread 5, but I’ve not felt something stir this deep inside of me since my ex hit my cervix during sex so I simply had to come out of hiding. I am LIVING for the Handsome Devil Era 🥵

I hope you ladies don’t mind me reappearing 👋
I love people popping up. welcome BACK to you then bab ❤

he really has shook everybody up the little gucci tit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.