• Absolutely not

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • What is being if not pain?

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • I am raging/I am going to get an ASBO/I am Madamchristmas

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello to everyone who survived the :devilish: Handsome Devil Portfolio :devilish: preview drop/wall-to-wall England content/Jack existing

Rubae is just about still with us and the title goes to her @ruby1080

Jack is still on a mission to have all the girls and gays collectively implode, so this happened, which still-neutral party @leapfrog alerted everyone to because she woke up and chose violence:

Many perished 😞

Then if that wasn't enough, this shortly followed cos Jack fuckin hates us and wants us all dead and what better way than to kill us with kindness:

Poor sod was so peckish and didn't have his Greggs pigs in blankets in Qatar so he resorted to eating his own jumper.

He also rode a camel and was scared because it 'got big' when it stood up. This man contains multitudes.

Poll is simply 'are you ok' given recent developments in this Grealish life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you @jumpmoon ❤

I don’t know where to start, what to do, or what to post, so I’ll just go with a girthy thigh as an appetiser.

1668772732002.jpeg

How about a nice manspread too?

1668772876530.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
👋🏻 Forced out of a year-long lurk by the events of the past couple of days. Is this even real life anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello to everyone who survived the :devilish: Handsome Devil Portfolio :devilish: preview drop/wall-to-wall England content/Jack existing

Rubae is just about still with us and the title goes to her @ruby1080

Jack is still on a mission to have all the girls and gays collectively implode, so this happened, which still-neutral party @leapfrog alerted everyone to because she woke up and chose violence:

Many perished 😞

Then if that wasn't enough, this shortly followed cos Jack fuckin hates us and wants us all dead and what better way than to kill us with kindness:

Poor sod was so peckish and didn't have his Greggs pigs in blankets in Qatar so he resorted to eating his own jumper.

He also rode a camel and was scared because it 'got big' when it stood up. This man contains multitudes.

Poll is simply 'are you ok' given recent developments in this Grealish life.

Fab thread starter, wishing good things for you always.

Ya know, it wasn't too long ago I'm sure I declared that I wanted a fan fic of him biting his top whilst ploughing someone ( I may have already said this!). Guna have to go through posts pre ick to find it. If I have manged to manifest this start getting your dick requests in, I'll do my best.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
👋🏻 Forced out of a year-long lurk by the events of the past couple of days. Is this even real life anymore?
I appreciate the angelic juxtaposition of your username and how you have decided to reveal yourself during the handsome devil era
10/10 biblical imagery

Fab thread starter, wishing good things for you always.

Ya know, it wasn't too long ago I'm sure I declared that I wanted a fan fic of him biting his top whilst ploughing someone ( I may have already said this!). Guna have to go through posts pre ick to find it. If I have manged to manifest this start getting your dick requests in, I'll do my best.
🥰 🥰 right back at ya Giz but also BIB

1668773109474.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I appreciate the angelic juxtaposition of your username and how you have decided to reveal yourself during the handsome devil era
10/10 biblical imagery
Looking forward to seeing some Father Jack vs Handsome Devil comparisons in the coming weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We definitely need Father Bae to come and save our souls rail us right now 📿

1668773131755.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't like it when men cross their legs like women. I properly MANLY crossing not dainty, neat crossing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
10/10 biblical imagery

🥰 🥰 right back at ya Giz but also BIB

View attachment 1740268
OMG I NEVER MADE THE BIBLICAL CONNECTION WITH THE HANDSOME DEVIL THING BECAUSE I HAVE NOT HAD ANY INTELLIGENT THOUGHTS FOR ALMOST 24 HOURS/years

*insert weird not-OK wobbly grimace face here*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's just as well the snail is gone cos I don't think we could truly handle this era with that beautiful path to heaven still in its full glory, well... it just doesn't bear thinking about 😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.