Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
He was so good with the kids yesterday! Made such a fuss of them where he could! My ovaries were literally on fire 🔥
My son's met him a fair few times, when he was a villa player. He's great with kids, my son told him he was his favourite player and he said 'well you're my favourite fan' 🥰
He had loads of time for him and answered all his questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
99A2A4C4-A0BD-40D9-911F-F51E690360AA.jpeg

In my head I am Pep and Jack is confessing his undying love for me.

His speech went like

I want ya as my wifey, for lifey
Girl you got me going crazy

Sasha couldn’t relate

😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I’ve always said I don’t want children…. Until I saw this picture and he just looks so masculine and good with kids 😍😍😍😍 why is he making me question my life choices??!! 😂
3C4A2966-FD7C-4C56-B2E0-FE08EC9A7B77.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

cbfit

Chatty Member
imagine the scenes in the avengers group chat tonight 🤣

madders being a beg and a brag and sending a selfie wearing his trophy and being all ‘look what i’ve got’ thinking he’s being clever. jack replying with a picture of his own hairline and being like ‘but look what i’ve got’

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Timefortea93

VIP Member
RECAP

- it’s City’s first game with Jack in the squad
- he’s on the bench but we are getting the content we deserve
- whoever is posting on social media on behalf of MC needs a pay rise (also are you a secret tattler?)
- Pickford still eats arse
- Jack having his medical is still doing stuff
- His fashion choices are sometimes awful but still does stuff
- I will never listen to viva la Vida in the same way again??!
- it’s Saturday night, things are about to get wild..

anything else girls
Just these
Screenshot_20210806-222544_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210806-221616_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-223137_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean every now and then its fine but it was becoming a bit desperate
I think that’s a bit unkind. This started as a rave thread and goes through moments of filth regularly.
I don’t know why there seems to be this passive aggressive tendency to criticise thread content but preface it by saying unpopular opinion or just my opinion. You were the person who put an ‘unpopular opinion’ saying did anyone else think the thread was too objectifying?

Some people on here want to write filth. So what? Some want to talk football. Also fine. What was great about this thread was that both were accepted and there seemed no judgement for the thirst.
And it’s especially ludicrous to start simpering that you prefer the cleaner chat if you ever took part in the filth.
These comments are never ‘just’ innocent opinions. They are subtle directives to try to get the thread going in a certain way.

This thread thrives on (and was created to be) being a place of thirsty madness and also a place of calmer comments.
Maybe this isn’t the place for you if it bothers you so much? I don’t mean that unkindly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Nao

Where the fucks Sasha going on the private jet?
The sudden change talking about him all the time, youtubing , sharing posts I'm so proud, private jet pics...all so contrived, not so sweet and innocent and private after all. I'M JACK GREALISH'S GIRLFRIEBD AND IM ON A PRIVATE JET AND HES TOP DOG AND IM TOP WAG.....you get me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I would be really surprised if they last as a couple now. I reckon he’ll spend a few months settling in at city, but he’ll be getting more female attention than ever. there’ll be even more rumours about his cheating/being sly in the press and I think she will that and the criticism harder to deal with. There’s so much more pressure on them now, it’s crazy how much his fame has risen since the euros. I can’t remember the last time people went this crazy over a footballer? Probably the only other person I know in my lifetime was Beckham back in the day

Reactions: 22