Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they have an open relationship, and she is ok with him being with other girls I really can't understand it either.
No money, no matter how much I loved him, nothing....no way I was going to through all the cheating.
And getting a kid, as many people seem to believe she is after, won't solve it either. Just look at Hummels, he's been with his wife more than 15 years they have at least a kid (that I know of) and now he has left her for someone younger.
Tbh I think its a comfort thing and they both want to stay close but not too close

Don't think he has relationship experience either

Reactions: 8
Sasha is his first and only love ( I think )
They’re comfy and they’re both very vulnerable right now. ( obv Jack more so )

I think he’ll keep her around until a major scandal happens in a couple months when he’s settled in and back to his ways.
He’s absolutely hilarious for liking / unliking Lillies photo tho…. 😂

p.s wag thread is brutal booo

Reactions: 11
Because she's always going to be there whenever he screws things up and he knows that

Imo their both as bad as each other
Hell yeah they are.

Problem they have been together so long and as proven she won't leave so why would he break up with her right now.

Reactions: 1
Hell yeah they are.

Problem they have been together so long and as proven she won't leave so why would he break up with her right now.
No idea how she manages, been in that situation and its mentally draining. Especially the paranoia

Reactions: 8
Because she's always going to be there whenever he screws things up and he knows that

Imo they're both as bad as each other
Yes, totally, not defending him at all. He is an asshole for behaving that way.
But IMO he is the one actually benefiting from the relationship. No matter what he does she will always be there to cook, look after him, etc. Of course he will want to stay with her.
I can't understand staying with someone like him for a long term relationship. I would go mad every single second of the day, I don't think I would be able to trust anyone getting closer next to him. And just...she could be with someone that respected and treated her well.

If there is something I would never want to be is a WAG, I used to when I was a teen but hell no, there is no way I was going to be one knowing what I know now.

Reactions: 4
No idea how she manages, been in that situation and its mentally draining. Especially the paranoia
Yeah the jealousy must be unreal but if she wants to be with she she's gotta put up with it. He isn't gonna change for her.

Reactions: 1
I would be really surprised if they last as a couple now. I reckon he’ll spend a few months settling in at city, but he’ll be getting more female attention than ever. there’ll be even more rumours about his cheating/being sly in the press and I think she will that and the criticism harder to deal with. There’s so much more pressure on them now, it’s crazy how much his fame has risen since the euros. I can’t remember the last time people went this crazy over a footballer? Probably the only other person I know in my lifetime was Beckham back in the day

Reactions: 22
Yeah the jealousy must be unreal but if she wants to be with she she's gotta put up with it. He isn't gonna change for her.
If that was me, I'd just keep him as a close friend and move on with life.

Dont understand how people think they can change others, its not your responsibility

Reactions: 3
Gosh you were really really close!! Lucky you!
He looked hot 🥵 🥵

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.