Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay Stassie uploaded new vlog and literally the only footage she filmed was in their Villa in Mykonos and then it cuts to Italy. Wank stain. Not a baller in sight. On that note is anyone still following Anna Amarah and the Mykonos clan still? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 702152
In my head I am Pep and Jack is confessing his undying love for me.

His speech went like

I want ya as my wifey, for lifey
Girl you got me going crazy

Sasha couldn’t relate

😭😭😭
I am howling at this.
But I fear that level of poetic speech may be beyond him.

View attachment 702263

i’m turning into a right soft arse cos normally i’m like FUCKIN TELL THEM PEP and hoping they get ripped a new hole in the changing rooms at half time. but i saw this and was like hang on you leave him alone and be nice.

i can’t decide if he looks nervous or is just trying to figure out what he’s saying 🤣🤣
He 💯 doesn’t understand a word.
His whole expression screams “ya wahhhht?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Where the fucks Sasha going on the private jet?
The sudden change talking about him all the time, youtubing , sharing posts I'm so proud, private jet pics...all so contrived, not so sweet and innocent and private after all. I'M JACK GREALISH'S GIRLFRIEBD AND IM ON A PRIVATE JET AND HES TOP DOG AND IM TOP WAG.....you get me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay Stassie uploaded new vlog and literally the only footage she filmed was in their Villa in Mykonos and then it cuts to Italy. Wank stain. Not a baller in sight. On that note is anyone still following Anna Amarah and the Mykonos clan still? 😂
Yes I still follow them lol. I think they are Manchester based as well, we’ll one of them defo is. I have my popcorn ready 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not that I can go as I live 255 miles away, but do you just turn up? What if like a million horny women rock up, it’s gonna be carnage?🤣
yep, you just turn up!

hope it’s a good turn out and everyone makes him feel welcome. dunno why they do these things at 5pm knowing most people will struggle to get there with work etc.

Yes I still follow them lol. I think they are Manchester based as well, we’ll one of them defo is. I have my popcorn ready 👀
I already unfollowed (because let's be fair, I was only there for the JG content) but might have to unfollow if they're now local for him.

This could be an absolute trainwreck....

ETA: Just seen they've gone private but glad our Tattle supersleuths are on the case 🧐

I already unfollowed (because let's be fair, I was only there for the JG content) but might have to unfollow if they're now local for him.

This could be an absolute trainwreck....
If that amarah is in Manchester that will be interesting because he did go back and liked quite a few of her older pictures.

Reactions: 4
If that amarah is in Manchester that will be interesting because he did go back and liked quite a few of her older pictures.
There's no way that was lost on her either, she'll be all over his DM's (and failing that all over every footballer adjacent bar in Manchester).

Reactions: 4
you’re a city fan?? sure i heard somewhere that we don’t have any fans 🤣
Yeah, my Grandad thought it would be a good idea to take me to a few games when we were really rubbish (took me to Stockport County a few times too but we don't talk about that 🤣) Had a season ticket for a long time, but life got in the way and I had to give it up.

My Dad's family are big reds though, it's a shame for them 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.