Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been in love since he made his villa debut in 2014 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I thought you were referring to the love island villa then! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cos other people were mentioning Lillie from LI in the previous post. Was about to go crazyyyyyy thinking he went on LI 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
those pictures were a nice treat to come home from work to hahaha. Unpopular opinion but i actually don’t mind sashas outfit but the cap is not it, accessories/clothes that’s only design is the brands name are so tacky

Reactions: 8
Wonder what day to day life is going to be like now - how do you actually process everything that has happened in the last week? Like they surely must not have a minute to sit and think about it all it’s crazy.

i have this suit 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Plot twist @cbfit is actually Sasha πŸ˜‰

JOKES πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep thinking what’s happened to his house in brum? He literally came off holiday went to London then straight to Manchester. He hasn’t been to that house in ages. Might drive past see if it’s up for sale.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always said I don’t want children…. Until I saw this picture and he just looks so masculine and good with kids 😍😍😍😍 why is he making me question my life choices??!! πŸ˜‚
3C4A2966-FD7C-4C56-B2E0-FE08EC9A7B77.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He seems so good with kids - he looks wholesome here :LOL:.
He was so good with the kids yesterday! Made such a fuss of them where he could! My ovaries were literally on fire πŸ”₯

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He was so good with the kids yesterday! Made such a fuss of them where he could! My ovaries were literally on fire πŸ”₯
bit naughty of the parents to lift their kid over the barrier, especially knowing he is in a team bubble and we need our players not to get covid!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.