Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes giving us the goods on his stories today. The first reel... 🤤😍🤤😍😂🤤😍

Reactions: 8
yep this is right, 5pm west reception at the Etihad. they don’t ticket these events, but they always make a tit ton of money from them because most people get stuff from the city shop. already heard it’s been packed with kids wanting the number 10 shirt.
Thanks guys!
I might have a banner saying ‘I’m from tattle’ so we can congregate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope he grows out the blonde! I feel like Sasha had a little bit left from her hair and they just tried it out! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah, he was willing to take a 50% pay cut to stay but the league regulations made it impossible. la liga rules mean there’s a salary cap which limits player wages and acquisition costs to 70 percent of the clubs revenue. because of covid, they needed to get rid of loads of salaries in the team to be able to afford to resign him. he’s technically classed as a new player because his contract has expired. barcelona are trying to blame la liga regulations but they should have started offloading other players before now to bring in some revenue.

so he was expecting to end his career at his boyhood club but now they’re unable to sign him so he’s being forced to find somewhere else to play.
Way too long, just some more information on the Messi situation, feel free to skip if you are not really interested football

To add to what cbfit posted, which is on point, some clubs in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Athletic Club and Osasuna) are technically owned by the fans, they choose their president. The president can't spend his own money to buy anything and all the expenses are paid by the revenue generated by the club (TV rights and ads, what the "socios" pay for their membership, tickets and merchandising).
The thing with Barcelona is that the last president left the club in a total mess. They bought players for a lot of money, paid them way too much, etc.
In fact, Messi wanted to leave last year because he didn't have a good relationship with him, and Bartomeu is thought to be the one that leaked Messi contract to the press., but he has a good one with the new president, Laporta.
I was listening the other day to the interview Laporta gave and said that the club is in a worse position that the last president lead people to believe, so they are trying to make some adjustments, but it's going to be tricky and cost some time.
On top of that, it seems like some players like Griezmann, Umiti, Jordi Alba, Pjanic and some more didn't want to reduce the salary while others did to try and help the club meet the salary cap limit.
And another thing with la Liga is that at first they were ok with the new contract with Messi but told Barcelona that for it to go ahead they would have to support this new deal they are trying to sign with CVC to sell 10% of la Liga. It seems that can affect the earnings of the clubs for the next 40 or 50 years, and Barcelona told them no. After that, la Liga decided that the contract didn't meet their requirements.

Reactions: 9
To whoever is going tomorrow: if you are arrested we will all club together for your bail.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
has anyone watched messi’s press conference? my heart broke for him, he is devastated.
Just watched it - Jesus, like I need to be sobbing on a Sunday afternoon like a sad case!! Heart is currently smashed to pieces.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.