Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only there to drive him home once he finished
I mean your not wrong. It would of been the perfect chance to show her of and say they are together so it can stop some of the hate but nope still keeping her away and him liking picture. He prob slide into the dm with the wave 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Even at the press conference it was all 'great to have my family here...my family have been such support...the club have been so good to my family..' no mention of a gf

Reactions: 8
Even at the press conference it was all 'great to have my family here...my family have been such support...the club have been so good to my family..' no mention of a gf
Forget being friend zoned she's getting family zoned 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When he said the club had been great to his family, to both of them. I was like “oh you mean your Mum and Dad”. I paused for the slightest amount.

It’s bizarre but I love how it’s still a topic on here when we should all be immune to it by now 🤣

Reactions: 1
Still can’t get over how fit he looked tbh! How’s he always look so bleeping fit

Reactions: 6
I mean your not wrong. It would of been the perfect chance to show her of and say they are together so it can stop some of the hate but nope still keeping her away and him liking picture. He prob slide into the dm with the wave 👋
He can catapult slide into more than my dm's

I thought you were all joking about him liking Lillie Love Island's pics but he has actually liked Lillie Love Islands pics 😳😳😳😳 I'm sorry but I'd be bloody fuming if I was Sasha!

*googles how to sign up for the next season of Love Island*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.