Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling 😭 I’m glad someone understood my reference to Jane, peak British humor 😂😂 cba with constantly being moaned at for posting my opinion, I thought the whole point in these threads was to post what we thought but I must be wrong 😭
This is where I have no time for football fans, they're so touchy and ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
imagine the scenes in the avengers group chat tonight 🤣

madders being a beg and a brag and sending a selfie wearing his trophy and being all ‘look what i’ve got’ thinking he’s being clever. jack replying with a picture of his own hairline and being like ‘but look what i’ve got’
Omg I think I just died again. Your killing me 🤣🤣

It will be either the hair line or his co tract showing how much he is now worth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This thread has always been a safe space even though yous are nutty as duck 🤣💙🤣

• Haha
And I honestly think Pep will give Jack some tough love and he will improve so much under him
i think being out of his comfort zone will be hard at first but worth it in the long run. he’s got the potential, he just needs to stay focussed. i think having the regulars back will help as well.

Reactions: 1
imagine the scenes in the avengers group chat tonight 🤣

madders being a beg and a brag and sending a selfie wearing his trophy and being all ‘look what i’ve got’ thinking he’s being clever. jack replying with a picture of his own hairline and being like ‘but look what i’ve got’
Jack just sending back a print screen of his online bank account with his city weekly wage and being like ‘nah bro look what I’ve got’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jack is gonna settle so much more once Foden, Sterling, Walker & Stones come back

• Heart
One glass of red deep and me and my friend are sat pissing in the bar making plans for me to run off with Jack 😭😭 also we’ve just ordered a wine and it tastes fuckin grim 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some headbands I ordered on Amazon arrived tonight and now my hubby wants to know if I ordered them cos Jack wears one 😩🤣🤣🤣 (I didn't, my hair is thinning from chemotherapy so it helps my hair look thicker!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.