Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99A2A4C4-A0BD-40D9-911F-F51E690360AA.jpeg

In my head I am Pep and Jack is confessing his undying love for me.

His speech went like

I want ya as my wifey, for lifey
Girl you got me going crazy

Sasha couldn’t relate

😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You're not telling me he didn't say ygm at least once during this confession? 🤣
He actually said “like I sez” before he even started speaking. Truly a genius who should give ventriloquism a real shout when footballing is done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look ladies sorry to disappoint his marrying and doing it with me 😂😂
What he’s actually saying is. Pep have you heard the rumour? It’s a right winnah winnah chicken Dinnah
You’ll never believe this one. Ya get me. Pickford looks like he eats ass. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What he’s actually saying is. Pep have you heard the rumour? It’s a right winnah winnah chicken Dinnah
You’ll never believe this one. Ya get me. Pickford looks like he eats ass. 😂😂😂
na that’s killed me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
omg how and why have his legs got even BETTER 🥵 hope my fellas in bed when I get home so I can watch the match

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im here, checking in for the new thread 👋🏻 unfortunately I had some boring adult stuff to do today so I haven’t been on but I’m fully caught up and I wasn’t disappointed with the content 😏 I enjoyed Jacks debut, even though he was only on for a short time I still think his performance was really positive. We were so disjointed today and Ake is questionable but I’ll let it slide, seeing as we’re preseason and have some of our best missing! I’m excited to watch Jack for the rest of the season now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I couldn't watch the match and as sorry as I feel for him losing the first opportunity at winning a trophy, I'm glad City lost.
But the important question here after seeing the pics you girls have posted is...Why are his shorts sooo long? Can he not steal ones that are smaller for next time? The tattlers infiltrated in the club should provide them!

And that image of him kneeling...I just imagine Guardiola explaining something, and Jack answering 'what?'

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.