Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit naughty of the parents to lift their kid over the barrier, especially knowing he is in a team bubble and we need our players not to get covid!
God I know! I thought the whole organisation was poor! We were talking to the security and the whole thing was supposed to be ticketed and the middle pen wrist band only but someone fucked it along the way so the security didn’t even know what was going on! I only know this because we kicked off that they were taking people from the back into the pen when we got there before them so they moved us down as well

Reactions: 4
He was so good with the kids yesterday! Made such a fuss of them where he could! My ovaries were literally on fire 🔥
My son's met him a fair few times, when he was a villa player. He's great with kids, my son told him he was his favourite player and he said 'well you're my favourite fan' 🥰
He had loads of time for him and answered all his questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry guys it seems I can’t yet make a new thread 🙁
RECAP for the new thread if you want to use -
Our boy hits different in Manchester Blue 💙
  • JPEA - need confirmation but seems legit
  • Jack’s peak sexual attractiveness is when he’s absolutely off his face. (I don’t know what this says about us collectively as a group..)
  • 1 slipper and 1 slider ?why does this turn us on??

• please add as needed ☺☺☺

My son's met him a fair few times, when he was a villa player. He's great with kids, my son told him he was his favourite player and he said 'well you're my favourite fan' 🥰
He had loads of time for him and answered all his questions.
Ohh this is lovely 💙

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion; Jack Grealish #10: Putting Sasha in the family zone, Super Jack still making us moan

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but does anyone else prefer the threads like this, im comparison to the constant thirst

I'm just here for the tea 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but does anyone else prefer the threads like this, im comparison to the constant thirst

I'm just here for the tea 🤷‍♀️
I agree
Although I’ve been a huge contributor to the filthy chat, I’m beginning to lose interest in him now 🤣
I sat watching sky sorts with my husband last night to try get some understanding of the football world, I’m finding it a lot more interesting than I thought…

Reactions: 4
I noticed that - I wonder if she's not thrilled about the move. Most likely signals big changes for the family.
I felt that too, have we ever seen his dad at any events?

I agree
Although I’ve been a huge contributor to the filthy chat, I’m beginning to lose interest in him now 🤣
I sat watching sky sorts with my husband last night to try get some understanding of the football world, I’m finding it a lot more interesting than I thought…
I mean every now and then its fine but it was becoming a bit desperate

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.