Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has weird hair and the eyes of a husky.
[/QUOTE]

That’s actually bang on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely ball squeezing has the complete opposite effect? Can someone test this on a willing RLF pls

Why do we all hate Connor Gallagher. Asking for a friend 👀
He is the lesser of the four Gallagher brothers

0_gallagherbrothers (2).jpg

He looks like Jimmy Bullard

tit at pens

Overall muggy little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Garage has got the look of a man who knows he's got to get all his sleepy kids off the bus before they miss their stop.

Screenshot_20221115-212732_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely ball squeezing has the complete opposite effect? Can someone test this on a willing RLF pls
I think as long as you’re not too heavy handed then it can be very pleasurable. Obv depends on the broski on whether or not you get a turbo boosted load or whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do we all hate Connor Gallagher. Asking for a friend 👀
don’t mind him but what @Starttheline said earlier about snoggin him and him not leaving you alone seemed quite accurate

and like, here… objectively his body is 🥵🥵 and I love men with long hair but he just looks full of himself and not in that infuriatingly sexy way that JG7 (put JG10 but might as well change it for a bit altho it’s Ronaldo vibes so maybe not 🥲) has also the sunglasses are just silly and he can’t pull it off
EA503B1A-42BC-460B-81A0-F58D2564DB44.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I can try it on RLF but I think he'd panic and think I was going for a poke up the bum and that would probably kill the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
don’t mind him but what @Starttheline said earlier about snoggin him and him not leaving you alone seemed quite accurate

and like, here… objectively his body is 🥵🥵 and I love men with long hair but he just looks full of himself and not in that infuriatingly sexy way that JG7 (put JG10 but might as well change it for a bit altho it’s Ronaldo vibes so maybe not 🥲) has also the sunglasses are just silly and he can’t pull it off
View attachment 1733885
I think overall he's a bit of a try hard and looks like the kind of posh boy that went to uni but his parents paid for it, and wore a rugby shirt but never played 'ruggers', lived in Hertfordshire on a small farm and had too many stories about the 'bants' they had in the local village pub.

I may be projecting here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think overall he's a bit of a try hard and looks like the kind of posh boy that went to uni but his parents paid for it, and wore a rugby shirt but never played 'ruggers', lived in Hertfordshire on a small farm and had too many stories about the 'bants' they had in the local village pub.

I may be projecting here.
You clearly haven't heard him speak

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.