Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bake Off adjacent question.

If you were in a relationship with your absolute favourite footballer and he referred to himself - in public, on television - as your "boyfie" - would you still love him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

If you were in a relationship with your absolute favourite footballer and he referred to himself - in public, on television - as your "boyfie" - would you still love him?
Yes. Because our love for each other can overcome such embarrassing foolishness as “boyfie”.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yes. We’ve already weathered heavier storms than that.

#don’tmentionbeardgateortheparade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
also slightly off topic i read on a reddit yesterday that if you squeeze a man’s balls while you’re shagging that it’s like an instant nut button can someone confirm? dying to try it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only ever see rate my plate posts because someone I used to work with writes absolutely savage comments on them. I have no other reason to stay friends with the woman, other than to see her scathing plate reviews

• Haha
Reactions: 9
also slightly off topic i read on a reddit yesterday that if you squeeze a man’s balls while you’re shagging that it’s like an instant nut button can someone confirm? dying to try it
I’ve heard it can be quite effective. Rodri ansa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is an effective technique but go gently.

I will not be taking any further questions on this matter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.