Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think overall he's a bit of a try hard and looks like the kind of posh boy that went to uni but his parents paid for it, and wore a rugby shirt but never played 'ruggers', lived in Hertfordshire on a small farm and had too many stories about the 'bants' they had in the local village pub.

I may be projecting here.
Definitely wraps his tie round his head at the end of a wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just been side eyeing RLF as he watches I’m a Celeb. I was considering trying the ball squeeze later but tbh the shooting the turbo load vision has put me right off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do we all hate Connor Gallagher. Asking for a friend 👀
The origin of him coming on my radar was in a video where he licked his hand and pushed his hair and it made me feel sick.

Then he entered my dreams a few nights later tipping my plate of pasta on the floor and once again licking his hand and pushing his hair back. I’m a patient woman but that was the last straw and his face has angered me more and more ever since.

I know nothing about him and I don't want to, he is the villain in my story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we think Bae sneezes every day or does that come under general no sex/don’t exert yourself too much before a match rules?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think overall he's a bit of a try hard and looks like the kind of posh boy that went to uni but his parents paid for it, and wore a rugby shirt but never played 'ruggers', lived in Hertfordshire on a small farm and had too many stories about the 'bants' they had in the local village pub.

I may be projecting here.
I love how specific this is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The origin of him coming on my radar was in a video where he licked his hand and pushed his hair and it made me feel sick.

Then he entered my dreams a few nights later tipping my plate of pasta on the floor and once again licking his hand and pushing his hair back. I’m a patient woman but that was the last straw and his face has angered me more and more ever since.

I know nothing about him and I don't want to, he is the villain in my story.
🤮 I am picturing him licking his hand like a dog. I am sorry that was so disturbing it infiltrated your dreams

Do we think Bae sneezes every day or does that come under general no sex/don’t exert yourself too much before a match rules?
He definitely does. He doesn’t consider this as over exertion

• Haha
  • Heart
For @guccijumper because this is actually quite cute, and my little bab needs a hug

View attachment 1733377

Feel like a voyeur
View attachment 1733380
oh i love him so much 🥹🥹🫶🫶 (not hk) he is my fav person eva i just want to give him a big cuddle and tell him i’m so proud of him and give him lil kisses and fix his hair for him
I’m ever so confused having not visited you bunch of bab’s for a few weeks. Is @guccijumper shop shop? 💖
what’s a shop shop im from brum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
🤮 I am picturing him licking his hand like a dog. I am sorry that was so disturbing it infiltrated your dreams

He definitely does. He doesn’t consider this as over exertion
Why do I think he maybe sometimes exerts himself way more having a wank than having sex though?

• Heart
i jusy love trent so so so so much he is my fav person and i love jg so much too ahhhh i love men so much thankyou for making them and men’s clothing and fragrances

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling at these responses 😂 I don’t how to quote without the aggressive QUOTE because I’m useless and totally over Connor Gallagher

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sneezes as often as possible, bet he does quiet danger ones when he’s away and not supposed to and gets off on it cause it’s naughty 🥵 I wonder what material he puts on for a wank like imagine him typing ‘bang average 30-something woman dominates her brummie lover’ into his preferred website

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
1668549900472.jpeg

Why didn’t I think ahead and move to Qatar and get a job in this hotel?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i want to cuddle him on his couch and watch some shite christmas film with a takeaway i love him so much

• Heart
Reactions: 4
just looking at this photo here and james maddison absolutely seems the type devil on yr shoulder to encourage everyone to cheat on their partners and then play the victim when tit hits the fan

33A6E0E3-7F55-411D-B54C-C922228B0623.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.