Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If no one else can be arsed I can make the new thread again as I’m jus waitin for a train lol my exciting life. altho also understand if you don't want more jumpy nonsense lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This just looks like the cover of News of the World (rip) with a breaking story about an unnamed England star’s secret romps

1668771578704.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was the poll again lol is it are we still alive
Sounds sensible.

I was going to suggest favourite photoshoot from the last 3 days (training, England white background, England Red background, ham legs, diary room) but then handsome devil popped up and derailed our lives

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sounds sensible.

I was going to suggest favourite photoshoot from the last 3 days (training, England white background, England Red background, ham legs, diary room) but then handsome devil popped up and derailed our lives
I'd have been selecting that 'I am VRL' option

now look at me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please everyone cease and desist and leave this place

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.