Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also (priorities) if world war 3 breaks out in the next few days would the world cup be cancelled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
poland got accidentally bombed ennit you can’t mess with eu and nato member states
Thanks for the news briefing, been so out of the loop lately. It’s all just too depressing.
I bet it’d carry on behind closed doors for morale boosters. As they get knocked out they get flown out to the war zone

Can't believe I was working when you were all doing tier lists! Please accept mine, very late...

I would marry
John Stones

I would shag, often and enthusiastically, with very little preamble or charm required, but I have specific hair and/or beard requirements
Jack Grealish
Luke Shaw

I would shag in a moment of madness and then refuse to acknowledge the incident occurred
Kyle Walker
James Maddison

I would go on a date because of my admiration for a nice personality and smile, and be open to allowing myself to be laughed into bed
Conor Coady
Kalvin Philips
Aaron Ramsdale

I would go on a date because of varying levels of handsomeness and vaguely nice vibes, hoping for a connection but not entirely sure it'd happen
Callum Wilson
Jordan Henderson
Marcus Rashford
Jude Bellingham (when older)

I would engage in light, dull chatter in the hope that maybe someone says something interesting and maybe we can be friends
Harry Maguire
Harry Kane
Kieran Trippier
Eric Dier

I would end up playing the role of reluctant foster mother
Bukayo Saka
Phil Foden

I would have a conversation that rapidly escalated to an argument
Jordan Pickford
Raheem Sterling
Declan Rice
Trent Alexander-Arnold

I would cross the street to avoid
Mason Mount
Conor Gallagher
Ben White

I would not notice if we walked smack bang into each other in the street
Nick Pope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't believe I was working when you were all doing tier lists! Please accept mine, very late...

I would marry
John Stones

I would shag, often and enthusiastically, with very little preamble or charm required, but I have specific hair and/or beard requirements
Jack Grealish
Luke Shaw

I would shag in a moment of madness and then refuse to acknowledge the incident occurred
Kyle Walker
James Maddison

I would go on a date because of my admiration for a nice personality and smile, and be open to allowing myself to be laughed into bed
Conor Coady
Kalvin Philips
Aaron Ramsdale

I would go on a date because of varying levels of handsomeness and vaguely nice vibes, hoping for a connection but not entirely sure it'd happen
Callum Wilson
Jordan Henderson
Marcus Rashford
Jude Bellingham (when older)

I would engage in light, dull chatter in the hope that maybe someone says something interesting and maybe we can be friends
Harry Maguire
Harry Kane
Kieran Trippier
Eric Dier

I would end up playing the role of reluctant foster mother
Bukayo Saka
Phil Foden

I would have a conversation that rapidly escalated to an argument
Jordan Pickford
Raheem Sterling
Declan Rice
Trent Alexander-Arnold

I would cross the street to avoid
Mason Mount
Conor Gallagher
Ben White

I would not notice if we walked smack bang into each other in the street
Nick Pope
I love you.

That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i hope everyone’s gone quiet because they’re too busy watching the bake off rather than stressed about impending doom ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.