Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP me

It's been nice knowing and loving you all, please play La Copa de la Vida as you throw my body on to landfill

Screenshot_20221116-110846_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Need to find the JG of each team, they don't need a hairband, just need to be beautiful.

Portugal - Ruben.

Fill in the blanks.

Can't find any pictures of Spain. Qatar is....err...not great.

Germany - Sane, he is very pretty if a little young for me.

Italy - that blond tattoed prick, arrogant in a nice and not nice way.

Really struggling to find current team photos 🥴
Which team are you ranking overall? I think averagely Germany has someone for all tastes, they also look great cohesively. You could put england up there with them but a few pull the average down and some you wouldn’t want to meet on a dark street

I thought he was being more subtle, sending you 🐱 vibes.

I don’t know what goes on in these football camps. They look like they’re on holiday though. Get to work.
Every day is a holiday to John. He isn't even dressed. As soon as someone tells him he's got training today he'll be feeling a bit iffy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought he was being more subtle, sending you 🐱 vibes.

I don’t know what goes on in these football camps. They look like they’re on holiday though. Get to work.
Stray holiday cats 🥺🥺🥺

Rubae I need help, I don't know what to do with myself now

Please can someone call me an ambulance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Stray holiday cats 🥺🥺🥺

Rubae I need help, I don't know what to do with myself now

Please can someone call me an ambulance
Go and have a sneeze or something.

I’m waiting for the England training but SSN are about to put a Gareth Bale documentary on. We’d better not miss it because of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Go and have a sneeze or something.

I’m waiting for the England training but SSN are about to put a Gareth Bale documentary on. We’d better not miss it because of that.
I am in the office but even that might not stop me today ⚰

Is it not on the England channel?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry I meant England YT channel. Or try beaneyman?

Look at that tail 🥺

Have you had any more kitten thoughts?
Can’t see anything on there.

We have to get a kitten now as I’ve told the kids. Told them they need to sort their tit out and have a toy clear out first though. We’ll probably get one in the next few weeks 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8

We have to get a kitten now as I’ve told the kids. Told them they need to sort their tit out and have a toy clear out first though. We’ll probably get one in the next few weeks 🥹
This is so exciting.

I can't wait for you to join the Tattle cat club.

Toy clear outs make me sad though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Shaking and crying all over again. Can I move in please?

• Heart
Can they get that cat to move in to Bae’s room and sleep with him on the bed please? 🥹

Training from 1.30pm on SSN 🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can they get that cat to move in to Bae’s room and sleep with him on the bed please? 🥹

Training from 1.30pm on SSN 🎉
Damn, I won’t be able to watch it as child still off and RLF on nights so he is up and put a western (how fecking old is he 🙄)on. I’m doing even less work than normal with these two at home.
333055D2-0504-42F8-A2D6-EC544F264624.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.