Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh i love him so much 🥹🥹🫶🫶 (not hk) he is my fav person eva i just want to give him a big cuddle and tell him i’m so proud of him and give him lil kisses and fix his hair for him

what’s a shop shop im from brum
Shop shop is another user who also loves Trent 💖 you two could be twins I thought she had changed her username from your posts. I’m in brum too but not near Bae’s house 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Worked on this during the rocket launch delay, but she's off and zooming around the earth on the way to the moon now so HERE WE GOOOOoooo 🚀

Disclaimers: No one under 25 (half your age plus 7 rule). Also, the tier maker template I found that had the most of the 26 did not have Conor Gallagher or Ben White (or their photos were unrecognizable) so I wrote in BW and obv lil' Conor is not 25+. Added a couple more broskis because it's my harem so DEAL WITH IT.

And maybe I need higher standards?

ent_tier_list.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a nightmare last night. Dreamt that I was at school and reading out a story I'd written in English class, but the story was boiler bae and I only realised once I'd started, but I had to carry on reading

• Haha
  • Wow
I dreamed that Jack scored and we were all delighted. Then footage was released that revealed he self-narrates on the pitch all the time, like "and it's Jack Grealish, running down the wing, he doesn't have a lot of options. It's been a while since he scored, can he find the angle? HE DOES! IT'S A GOOOOOOAL" like a child and we then had a lengthy debate about whether that was icky or adorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dreamed that Jack scored and we were all delighted. Then footage was released that revealed he self-narrates on the pitch all the time, like "and it's Jack Grealish, running down the wing, he doesn't have a lot of options. It's been a while since he scored, can he find the angle? HE DOES! IT'S A GOOOOOOAL" like a child and we then had a lengthy debate about whether that was icky or adorable.
For the record, I would find this adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 6
❤

I think we had just about landed on adorable but then someone, I can't remember who, said, "but what if he does it in bed?" and then we had to have another poll 😂
For the record, I’d be fine with it in bed or on the pitch.

So, this half your age plus 7 thing. I presume if your age is an odd number you just round it down? Otherwise this doesn’t work for me. But then what happens if we get together when it’s appropriate, but by my next birthday it’s going to be inappropriate again? We’re going to be illegal between Dec 22-Sep 23 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot have Bae or John going off the half your age plus 7 😳😞

Is it just me that think Bae and Hendo have had there heads superimposed on this photo? They look like the wobble head toys.
685ECE25-346A-47B2-8393-166770F10616.jpeg

• Haha

Is it just me that think Bae and Hendo have had there heads superimposed on this photo? They look like the wobble head toys.
View attachment 1734634
I thought the same! And Callum Wilson. Looks like they all nipped out to the loo so they got someone else to stand in and stuck their heads on later.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
no this would be so unattractive!

View attachment 1734634
hendo and bae tend to shag a lot on england duty don't they, so that's probably where they were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not into m/m fics but I feel like I might like to read a Bae/Hendo one, I don’t know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😭😭😭
1668590332626.jpeg

why does he DO this, this could’ve just been a normal photo but he somehow makes everything either sexual or adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you see Gary Lineker tit on the pitch in real time?
Lol no. I don’t even remember the match really, and probably only have the memory of Gazza as it was everywhere afterwards. I wasn’t into football as I didn’t have hormones then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol no. I don’t even remember the match really, and probably only have the memory of Gazza as it was everywhere afterwards. I wasn’t into football as I didn’t have hormones then 🤣
Are R and J interested in the world cup? Will you let them stay up to watch the evening games?

P.s are you feeling better now? 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.