Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg no he’s got his arms out i may be throwing up from both ends but he has his arms out it is a fookin miracle i love the boy so much

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Controversial, and I will always love the 🐌, but I think I'm becoming at peace with it now. His tum looks very touchable there.

• Heart
  • Wow
omg i was getting so excited for the WC before, and him showing off his trail-less tummy like it DOESN'T EVEN MATTER has put me in a bad mood
The rest of him is soooo hairy and then there’s just…that. Come on bro, this isn’t right.

1668608577518.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
i can’t imagine it because like, is he full bald eagle and then like, he has all bikini region with no hair and then sudden hair? or is it just the trail and kept the pubes and there’s a weird line there? i don’t get it

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i can’t imagine it because like, is he full bald eagle and then like, he has all bikini region with no hair and then sudden hair? or is it just the trail and kept the pubes and there’s a weird like there? i don’t get it
We need a nude so we can get a good look at what’s going on body hair wise.

• Heart
maybe he wanted to get rid of the pubes but it would look weird to keep the trail with no pubes so he had to do both

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think he’s still got pubes. Tidy pubes, but they’re still there. That’s the only way I’m choosing to live this fantasy anyway, unless he wants to prove me wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually think he was trying to get creative with his pubes hairdo, massively fucked it up, scarred himself with the razor, hair grows back in the non scarred parts only, looks awful so he's just whipped it all off permanently.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
this is so petty but i don't like the way his bellybutton looks without the trail (please keep taking your top off though bab because i am fickle and i absolutely can be swayed). i would still slurp his cum out of there though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.