Jack Grealish #89 Jack is back in England camp, all the new content is making us damp.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a few yoga pics on getty, but impossible to discern him amongst the rest of them
He's wearing white and without even seeing any real part of him, I can tell he talked through the whole session and complained about the heat and being tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here he is. I hope he’s being kind to Marcus, he’s lost all his friends.

1668605323238.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
NOOOOOO I AM NOT OKLAAAAAYYYYY
3FE62AEA-DE97-4F2D-BA3B-9A025735727D.jpeg

been waiting my whole life for this moment you will never hear from me again because i have died they look like they hate eachother but it is enough for me i love them so much my little babies love you both so much u am on my hands and knees violently vibrating and shiteing everywhere thanmyouc babies i love you both

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.