Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did his PR people make him change from typewriter font to scripty font because it gives off more trustworthy cutesy vibes? bit like him wearing white for his big apology video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sandbanks is Jamie Redknapp's clothing line

Because its the posh bit of Bournemouth innit
Very impressed by the eco credentials of Sandbanks. I am sadly less impressed by the price. Sorry Jamie I won’t be putting one of your lovely warm coats in my basket. It would be that or heating my house

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Very impressed by the eco credentials of Sandbanks. I am sadly less impressed by the price. Sorry Jamie I won’t be putting one of your lovely warm coats in my basket. It would be that or heating my house
I would rather he sent his nice big warm coats to Crisis or Shelter, rather than to millionaire footballers for free

Shame on thee Jamie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.