Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bab I don't think this has the meaning you want it to have
Bab I would not care what meaning it had, the fact that he had been close enough to comment on it would be enough for me. I’d use it in my email signature forever more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bab I would not care what meaning it had, the fact that he had been close enough to comment on it would be enough for me. I’d use it in my email signature forever more.
don't read if you only come here to lurk and hate-read disgusting posts
he could give me 3 different STIs and thrush and a UTI and post a close up flash photo of his crabs crawling across my fanny on his stories afterwards and I would THANK him for tagging me I'm not even kidding (hehe kidding get it? 🐐).

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I should maybe put some kind of disclaimer on my posts when I’m ovulating. I don’t drunk post, I hatch 🐣 post.

he could give me 3 different STIs and thrush and a UTI and post a close up flash photo of his crabs crawling across my fanny on his stories afterwards and I would THANK him for tagging me I'm not even kidding (hehe kidding get it? 🐐).
Same xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I should maybe put some kind of disclaimer on my posts when I’m ovulating. I don’t drunk post, I hatch 🐣 post.
also same xx I'm only just coming into my hatching season too god help you all. also full moon this week (why did I type 'weak' omg), it's called the beaver moon

thank you everyone who's dished up sexy chapters today. I read a sex scene in an actual book the other night and it was so so awful and made me appreciate fanfiction all the more.

• Heart
I get you hun. I feel similar.

Jack is the man who can be stinking sweaty, grimy post match, musky, ripe, unwashed, riddled, he can breed me raw, using me in the filthiest ways, in the dirtiest places, degrade me, humiliate me, spit on me, piss on me, make me swallow everything he's got too, and then pass me around to whoever, treat me like absolute tit, but as long as I get his cock, and cum. Like it's just what I need. I can't help it, my submissive nature where I want to be full on slave object for him makes me have pretty much zero standards or requirements or limits when it comes to Jack. (literal tit being the only limit, I do draw the line somewhere 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
20221101_185950.jpg

20220811_123002.jpg

20220316_195331.jpg

20221013_065005.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait what's it got to do with Jamie Redknapp?

I want to see him modeling it with a pout before I pass judgment. Feels a bit too similar to

Screenshot_20221106_201446.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.