Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bothers me that his hat is on squiffy
aw it must’ve squiffed up a bit while he was lying back getting his scale and polish. I hate this outfit so much though

anyone watching I’m a celeb lol I actually adore Jill Scott. she is my new idol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I reckon it's Sasha who won't let bae post more revealing pictures ya know....she wants to keep it hidden 😒😒 witch

• Haha
My photos are chaotic. He's everywhere. In his own folder, in downloads, in screenshots.. can't escape him.

Still got several of the jambon floating around too

Screenshot_20221104_082605.jpg

• Heart
aw it must’ve squiffed up a bit while he was lying back getting his scale and polish. I hate this outfit so much though

anyone watching I’m a celeb lol I actually adore Jill Scott. she is my new idol
Bae’s watching. It makes me feel I should 💕

• Heart
Uhhhh do you think he's in bed with just boxers on and the sheet up a bit but not too high so only his lower half is covered and his chest is out?
It looks like the living room to me but I’ll happily go along with this instead.

Reactions: 2
ffs he’ll be planning his slide into Olivia’s DMs won’t he

hahahah who am I kidding

he’s defo slid in before 😞

oh ffs I’ve got the ick that he finds ant n dec enjoyable (no offence anyone) what a basic twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read that Ellie Goulding is on Raya despite being married and is saying she’s “just looking for friends.”

There’s a little tip for you Bae, don’t say I never help you out 😘

• Haha
Who named Vicii? Do dogs like her come with a name already? Because if he named her, and he spelt it like that, then I’m afraid I can’t procreate with him.

It makes me want to say it like Avicii. Is that what it’s supposed to be?

oh ffs I’ve got the ick that he finds ant n dec enjoyable (no offence anyone) what a basic twit
I think the last time I found them enjoyable was probably the year he was born.

• Haha
Who named Vicii? Do dogs like her come with a name already? Because if he named her, and he spelt it like that, then I’m afraid I can’t procreate with him.

It makes me want to say it like Avicii. Is that what it’s supposed to be?

I think the last time I found them enjoyable was probably the year he was born.
Is that not how everyone pronounces it?

https___s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_52565de060ccf36c55badbed87632d7d.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ffs he’ll be planning his slide into Olivia’s DMs won’t he

hahahah who am I kidding

he’s defo slid in before 😞

I legit thought her fella was a rugby player because he is built like a tank, but he's actually a footballer. Used to get compared to JG apparently.

ETA I think some pics are just v unflattering, he's not that bad and just needs to wear a better fitting kit

• Wow
Reactions: 1
has anyone ever been fingered with a tampon in does it work asking for a friend this isn’t for my personal survey just asking for my good mate k bud thankyou for all coming here tonight someones put a condom full of soap in my shelf on the fridge and i’m not happy i’m mega fuming me will have to spark one out to jg to get my levels back to normal

AFCD8B83-7C09-4D41-934C-91A719C15B40.jpeg

oh when did he sign this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.