Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me what if i killed myself to be reincartaef as skye so i can kiss him in his living room

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
if i saw skye i’d hold her hostage until she told me his aftershave

i wouldn’t actually btw pls don’t report me for like

duck iff i am waiting u rug muncher

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i dont think we’re asking for much tbh like it’s not hard to pull ur pants down and do a bit of a twirl like we won’t tell anyone we promise i want to go home in so upset

• Heart
Reactions: 4
what if i buy that cost and stand in the etihad car park wearing it until he comes over and says he likes baby blue and then we fall in love and open a horse farm together and grow old and then get divorced because everyone gets divorced don’t they these days it’s so upsetting and a real issue in our modern society poor children shame on you and i go down a spiral and end up throwing him down the stairs and fake his death i think my auntie did this in jersey and tell his children he’s just gone on holiday and get josh in to play jack grealish

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
what if i buy that cost and stand in the etihad car park wearing it until he comes over and says he likes baby blue and then we fall in love and open a horse farm together and grow old and then get divorced because everyone gets divorced don’t they these days it’s so upsetting and a real issue in our modern society poor children shame on you and i go down a spiral and end up throwing him down the stairs and fake his death i think my auntie did this in jersey and tell his children he’s just gone on holiday and get josh in to play jack grealish
Can you write the book of this please?

• Heart
Can you write the book of this please?
can i make him a geordyie with curly hair

think i’m going to write a fic i did one once where they was academy players in the first team but i ran out of ideas agter the 2nd chapter and deleted myself from existence

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im going to make him be a scouser in it i’ve decided who is fluent in spanish and thought he’d go pro but tore his acl and was a bit shite anyway and likes sex a lot but i will not write the sex i’ll hire someone off depop for that and he will meet the girl cos their mates are all together and set them up in their living room at prees and they’ll shag once and then keep shagging accidentally because his willy is really pretty and clean then they’ll go on holiday togerher for her birthday and ask her to be his girlfriend then she’ll go on his phone and see he’s been girlfriending with other girls and she’ll do a cheeky bit of cocaine and then they’ll start shagging again and

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
can i make him a geordyie with curly hair

think i’m going to write a fic i did one once where they was academy players in the first team but i ran out of ideas agter the 2nd chapter and deleted myself from existence
The world is your oyster. Its addictive though, creating the perfect imaginary boyfriend

• Heart
  • Wow
im going to make him be a scouser in it i’ve decided who is fluent in spanish and thought he’d go pro but tore his acl and was a bit shite anyway and likes sex a lot but i will not write the sex i’ll hire someone off depop for that and he will meet the girl cos their mates are all together and set them up in their living room at prees and they’ll shag once and then keep shagging accidentally because his willy is really pretty and clean then they’ll go on holiday togerher for her birthday and ask her to be his girlfriend then she’ll go on his phone and see he’s been girlfriending with other girls and she’ll do a cheeky bit of cocaine and then they’ll start shagging again and
and she’ll tell him he’s not worth it and bin him off and live happily ever after ❤

1667775677543.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The world is your oyster. Its addictive though, creating the perfect imaginary boyfriend
isn’t it just, I was like obsessively in love with OHJG and it had to stop.

don’t let that put anyone off though lol plz everyone write xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just seen a video on our town Facebook page where a man places a croc on top of a car. The poster is worried that they are being marked for theft.

You couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just seen a video on our town Facebook page where a man places a croc on top of a car. The poster is worried that they are being marked for theft.

You couldn't make this tit up.
More likely broski’s come to his senses and is quietly disposing of his crocs, one by one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.