• Hard no

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I don’t care

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Wonderstruck can no longer make threads 🥲

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @Gizmo24 🧵❤

He has lost his beard and we have lost our minds.

Is no beard okay…. Yes or no?
0D18F31C-38B6-469C-92CF-693998DC978E.jpeg
AAC81C98-7ECC-4D8E-B510-94FDD89EBCE6.jpeg
64755D0D-0964-4EFB-9B7F-E1F575EB5D83.png

Soft yes: It’s put me off him but I’m already getting over it

Soft no: Not the best but I can deal with it

Hard yes: It’s going to take something bleeping incredible to get over this one

Hard no: I like him more like this then the beard (not sure anyone will be voting for this)

I don’t care: I am indifferent to this subject

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ayyyy 87 threads and I finally won a title 🥳🥳 that's going in the family newsletter and on my CV. Fanks Jack you beardless mole rat. Hard yes to the ick for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the 🧶

Soft yes for me. I hated it when I first saw it but have mellowed. Wouldn't want it near me but am OK that it exists, temporarily.

Ayyyy 87 threads and I finally won a title 🥳🥳 that's going in the family newsletter and on my CV. Fanks Jack you beardless mole rat. Hard yes to the ick for me.
Beardless mole rat 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He shouldn't take it personally, I just can't stand beardless faces, it's a genuine phobia. Can feel my whole body shudder when someone shaves it off. If they have always been fuzz free or can't grown one that's tolerable. Clean shaven, absolute no.

Anyhoo....

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Will try my best to be more tasteful in future babs. He drives me to it.

1667333306037.png
1667333318179.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
he just looks like a slimey bastard without it man. he’s all cuddly boyfriend with a beard

did sasha get a tattoo

4E2CB3E8-5BB1-4D35-AE73-C04AE903E434.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m still a hard (soft) yes on the ick scale. Same as @Gizmo24 I have a genuine phobia. Keep chuckling to myself today imagining him covered in castor oil frantically trying to get it to grow back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.